nah-velle's life part 9

chapter 38

when we got back to my yard people were already in there, the music was playing bare loud it looked live still, i could see bare olders outside bunnin spliff (they done know not to disrespect my yard lool). everyone jumped out the car all my chicks ran upstairs to get changed, once i changed into my outfit i walked down stairs into the kitchen to get some rum and coke i took the drink to the living room which was where the dance floor was at. i walked straight to the middle of it and started brucking out to popcaan-clean. like the yardie i am i started whinnin like a pro all sick and ting. couple unknown chicks were watching and screwing like this isnt my party kmt dumb bitches, then one mix race girl came over to where i was standing and started trying to out dance me (lool). so i started going in more, the dj cut the chunee to dutty whine (old but the chune is still a dancing banger woii) so i started doing my ting, cuz my dress was bare tight but stretchy i could do the spiltz with out it riding up, so i did it the crowed started cheering bare llowed, everyone was watchin, then the girl tried to up stage me again she got on the floor then went on her head, her crutches were out ah door and all sorts. we were still kinda having our lil dance off thing when i felt a boy come behind me, i was just about to start cussing cuz i knew scribbz was about but as soon as i inhaled the boys scent i clocked it was scribbz. so i started grinding on him proper hard he was a sick dancer all moving in time with me and ting. i looked at the mix racd chick and stuck my tounge out at her, she cut her eye at me and grabbed one decent looking black boy and started to dance with him. i didnt even care any more though i was just in my own world with my hubby.

scribbz: my wifeys a sick dancer aye aye

he whispered in my ear, his minty breath was tickling me

me: naa mate my hubby can dance woii

he just laughed then his chune came on rdx-bend ova, he suddenly went into greeze mode and bent me right over and started daggering me to the beat, i was actually killing it, the fact how he treated me like some rag doll. i soon stopped and got into the song, then i seen the mix race chick staring at us so i stopped dancing and looked back at her, with one of my eyebrow raised. she kissed her teeth at me.

me: yow bitch do you have a bumbaclaart problem, am i wearing your clothes for you to be scanning me like that infact do i even know you for you to be looking at me

i shouted above the music, these times the chick all tried to get brave and come up in my face, the dj cut the music and everyone was now watching and waiting for something to pop off.

any dutty hoe: naah faam whos this chick talking to, you raah think your nice but dahrlin your clapped, and naah you aint wearing my clothes i would never wear something as cheap as that uurrgghh

me: dont call me dahrlin, does it look like me and you are friends why you beggin it with your yellow teeth, bare lighting up my front room, duss from my yard. dutty gyal

any dutty hoe: naah your the hoe after you fucked neshaun then try say he raped you

me: are you fucking dumb if your gonna chats someones business then chat it right cuz i didnt get raped fucking dutty gunje

the i felt someone dragging me away,

me:yow scribbz come off me

scribbz: dont ruin your bday for her let me sort it out yea

me:itee klkl make sure you do then

i scribbz walked infront of me over to the girl everyone was bare watching him cuz they all know hes got a mad temper bwoii, he had some next devilish smirk on his face

scribbz: aye becky remember how you begged me to beat you but i was like naah i already got my gyal,and you was like i'll suck your dick but i stil rejected you??

any hoe aka becky: naah what you talking about

her face was slyly going red, i was just laughing bare loud and jumping up and down saying mad ting madting

scribbz: itee sn init ima put something up on facebook everyone check it asap yea.

he went on his bb and started tapping,

scribbz: everyone look now

i looked over his shoulder and saw couple munches

1st munch screen: babybeckz:come im on a beating ting

scribbz<3mybaby nah-velle:look at my name, do you think i wanna beat

babybeckz-fuck her man i'll suck your dick

scribbz<3mybaby nah-velle: i said naah man jheeze hot beg

2nd munch screen: munch254142- a naked pic of the becky chick

everyone started creasing, the girl had bare tears dripping down her face.

scribbz: so next time you think to disrespect my chick, think who else your disrespecting ya heard bitch

she burst out crying then ran out of the room, about 4 skinny white girls ran after her. everyone was rating scribble saying 'aaaahhh man your a boss, that was deep doeh' and 'aye scribbz outted her nicely' he just spudded them, then the music turned back on and the party got back to being live. me and scribbz were just dancing again, then i remembered about my other present.

me: scribble remember you said about my second present

i was bare grinning up in his face, he just smiled at me and took my hand, he walked me up the stairs into my bedroom and left me there. his disappeared for about 5mins then came back holding a small pink box.

scribbz: open it

he sat on the bed beside me whilst i carefully opened the box, inside it was a gold ring with a small pink diamond on it.

me: omg thank you baby

i jumped on him and he hugged me tight

scribbz: you like it bubz

me: yea i love it

i put it on my marriage finger and he winked at me

scribbz: now do you want your other present.

me: theres more

scribbz got up and locked my bedroom door, then he came over and sat back on the bed, just looking at my leg, i was thinking wtf until i noticed my sdress had ridden up and my pink neon frenchie were showing. he was biting his lip hard, i looked down at his trousers to see a big bulge in them. he caught me looking and gave me a smile, he looked kinda evil doeh.

scribbz: baby lemmiemake love to you

i stayed silent i just couldnt answer him for some reason, he just sat there looking at me until i snapped out of it.

me: huh oh yeaaa klkl

scribbz just chuckled and lightly pushed me back onto the bed, he slowly unzipped my dress, once i was in my underwear he just stared at me admiring my body.

scribbz: ive been waiting for this for soo long baby

me: aaaahhh me too

i was stuggling to even talk

he took off my bra and my frenchies, i felt soo scared cuz im not gonna lie his ting looked big. he started to take off his clothes when he took off his boxers i gasped bare loud

scribbz: its big init

me: naah its small yakna

scribbz: really dont lie babes

he kissed me soo deeply he sent shivers down my spine, the he put on the condom...............

after like 20mins we were done we both got dressed and went back down to the party.