nah-velle's life part 10

chapter 39.

After that not much happened the, party carried on till the late hours of the morning, when the last people left it was just me, scribbz, jahrelle and d-relle left in the yard.

me: im goin' bed fuck it ima tidy up in the mornin' yea?

d-relle: yea thats bless still, manz needs a beat doeh.....aye bro i beg you dial up that hoe

jahrelle: which onen niyah?

d-relle: yea that same gash

i just rolled my eyes, whilst scribbz laughed

me: its not funny, you mans make me sick about your beatin' hoes in this house........under my roof, how dare you

d-relle: shut up you cow foot

me: your niggerish dry backfoot

then everyone started bussin' up at my stupidity

me: goodnight

i hugged everyone, i was about to hug scribbz when he decided to fass up himself and slap my ass

scribbz: im coming back up soon yea babes wait for me

he winked seductively and licked his lips at me. i sighed, but couldnt be bothered to argue, like shiit, this breh has me on lock its mad. i walked up stairs leaving them boys downstairs chatting their usual shiit. when i got to my room i just pulled off my clothes until i was in my underwear let my hair out then jumped into my bed, fuck it i was mad tired. i was dosing off until i heard the door bell ring, that must be their 'hoes' as they put it, eeeerrr llowe they fucking disgust me, i put my thoughts to one side and listened carefully to try and work out what was going on. i heard some girls voices and some next differnet brehs voices like dont these hoodrats have a home. i sighed and let out a breath of hot air. then i heard bare footsteps coming up the stairs and with them they brought shouting screaming and giggling.

scribbz: oi you junge shut up my wifey's sleeping in there you know

hoe 1: you might aswell come and fuck me then

scribbz: nah i dont deal with buses

now that made me crease i was all holding my belly and shit, rolling about on the bed. i was still tired but i felt bare haps so i started singing.

me: i think im big scribbz, money makin'; got my wife nah-velle and im fuckin' caking

these times i didnt clocked jahrelle and scribbz standing at my doorway staring at me, jahrelle had on gyal grabbing onto his arm, i stopped spittin' bars and screwed the gyal. now i swear i had seen her face somewhere before, she looked bare familiar and ting but i just couldnt put my finger on it like for fuck sakes. the girls mouth hung open in shock, then she whisped in jahjah's ears she looked bare shook and ting i was thinking wagwaan hear. jahrelle interrupted my thoughts with his sudden out burst of laughter.

me: oi dicked whats so funny cuz im baffed

jahrelle: why did she tell me you bruk her up at oneparty time ago.

me: ooohhh i knew i clocked her face

i said rapping my duvey around me even tighter.

jahrelle: but here the joke doeh, the day she got bruk up she called me to come deal with the gyal that did it, but i didnt come cuz some business popped up.

he turned and looked at the girl who now had some disgusting look on her face

jahrelle: you do realise shes my sister right?