nah-velle's life part 11

chapter 42.

some brehs rid off on pedal bikes, some jumped on mopeds, motor bikes and others including us lots jumped in cars.

d-relle:wait there

he hopped out of the car and ran back into the house, after like 5mins he came back out with shottah, his staffie. kmt i hate the lil rat faced thing but it seemed to love me off, relle put it inside the car and it lay down at my feet.

me:kmt

d-relle: he loves you man you should be greatful it dont want to nyaam you up like what it wants to do to s.k

i just laughed and we spent the rest of the journey in silence, it had been like 30mins andwe still hadnt found the niggahs then scibbz got a call from the ones on the bikes. when he locked off the phone he had some next devilish smerk on his face, woii he looked mad sexy still.

scribbz: yo you manz they found them ya'kna but they havent made a move yet there just cotching and waiting by crystal palace till we come through.

me: loooool them mans rid push bikes to crystal palace dont buss me up

jahrelle: trust they was fucking on it, aye come when go there before the pussio's leave

scribbz sat back in the seat and closed his eyes, but he still had that same devilish smile plastered onto his face i could tell he was mad vex but he was bare trying to hide it and ting. cuz i was sitting next to him i rested my head on his shoulders and got comfy, after a while he began to stroke my head and kiss it. then he started whispering filth into my ears, i ignored him and didnt look up until n'kiye jerked forwards, i quickly looked up and his cheek was red i was bare thinking i swear black man shouldnt go red but yakna and everyone else was laughing.

jahrelle: tell my sister them dirty things again and i will push you out the car niggah

he rah put on some next gay american accent and wiggled his finger in n'kiyes face, these times everyone in the car was killing it encluding scribbz. after like 20mins we got to crystal palace, there was like no traffic on the road and the driver was on some next usain bolt tip. so we got near to the place now and parked the car, after a few minutes the other cars all turned up aswell and jahrelle decided to bell the 'foot soldiers'

jahrelle: aye yo mans come by that church ting, its like 5mins away from where you mans are init, but couple of you stay deh suh and keep watch init, us mans need to make a plan

he locked off

after about 10mins everyone was rounded up again but outside this church thing this time instead of my yard. it was slyly awkward me being the only girl, and i was starting to regret coming but do you know what fuck it a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do init no one aint brukin me up and just getting away with it like its calm naah, my name isnt bob or sarah for me to be getting taken for a prick are they nuttz?

scribbz: so who got a plan den

jahrelle: bwoii that is the problem, man cant think of what to do still, but i got the heat on me still so it should be all bless

me: you know what fuck it, i say we just run up on them straight, or i take my bally off walk up to them man and start shiit, then when his boys think their kruddy and try back cuz they think im on my own all of you manz come init.

d-relle: im not even going to lie, that ideas itee still

me: so is it that then yea

everyone nodded in agreement or uttered couple words like 'yea bless' and 'its not a ting'. so i took my bally off and folded it up neatly into my back pocket, we all walked to where them next mans was jammin making sure that we were all silent and ting. when i seen them my heart started beating bare fast i was bare shook, my hands were all shaking and ting half because of the adrenaline but mostly because i was shiting myself. it was like scribbz sensed i was scared because he pulled me into a tight warm hug.