2)

Elizabeth's POV

"Hey give me back Shirley or I will cut your toes off with your own fingernails" I said as Nikki held my pet rock in her hands. I named her Shirley because she looked like a Shirley.

"Woah VI-O-LENT" Nikki said snapping her fingers in the air and I rolled my eyes.

"So you all packed?" Skylar asked and I nodded.

"Toats reads girl" I said in a high voice and Nikki laughed.

"Fabulous!!!" She said in a higher voice.

"You guys are such retards" Skylar said laughing

"Well how about we go get some food I'm starving!" Nikki said and Skylar went to join her.

I wonder what kinda food my mom makes. It's probably really good because neither of us are dead yet and I am a pretty excellent cook myself. I wonder what I got from my dad. I think it was his nose and his eyes. I like my eyes. They're hazel and they look exactly like my dads. I've seen lots of pictures. I wonder how they would look now, and would I be something to be proud of?what if my grandma gets depressed every time I mention mom. She was her mother. I suppose she probably thinks of her as much as I do.

They leaned on my doorframe.

"What are you waiting for? An invitation?" Skylar asked me and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh, s-sorry" I said and went to join my companions.

*

*

*

"Okay so now that we've all eaten I think you guys are ready for THE most incredible news of your entire existence" Nikki said finishing up a fry.

"Oh Kay someone's has too much salt in their system" Skylar said taking away the box of fries Nikki has in front of her. Nikki whimpers as she does and wipes away a fake tear.

"So w-what's the most incredible news of my e-entire existence?" I stuttered out but thankfully no one pointed it out nor laughed.

"So you guys know how we're going to California?" Nikki said and Skylar rolled her eyes.

"Nooooo I just paid and packed for the plane ride for fun" Skylar said sarcastically and Nikki rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah can I continue?" Nikki asked

"I don't know CAN you?" Skylar retorted. I resisted the urge to burst out into fits of laughter at their immaturity.

"P-Please continue the curiosity is dreadfully excruciating" I said

"I GOT US TICKETS TO THE ONE DIRECTION CONCERT IN CALIFORNIA!" Nikki squealed ecstatically and Skylar did a spit take with her iced tea all over Nikki's face.

"WHAT!" Sky screamed and the entire fast food restaurant went silent and stared at us, the strange girls that were screaming.

"Oops sorry" Sky apologized and they restaurant went back to discussing whatever they were discussing.

"Anyways, WHAT! THIS IS SO- I AM SO- THIS IS- SOMEONE HOLD ME!" Skylar said and pretended to faint, then got up, then fainted, then got up, then took a bite of her burger, and pretended to faint once more before getting up and receiving strange looks from strangers and me.

"This is s-so great!!!!!! What if I touch Liam's hand. Oh dear Lord what if he looks at me. What if he sees me b-being weird! Oh my god. Oh my lord. This is happening. LIAM IM COMING!" I said with the occasional stutter.

Then while we were chatting in a loud manner about how great the concert would be, the manager of the fast food place came up to out table.

"Can we help you?" Sky asked

"Actually miss I'm gonna have to ask you and your friend to kindly exit the premises at once, as you are disturbing some of the customers with your disruptive behavior" he said and Nikki burst out laughing.

"Your k-kicking us o-out?" I asked and he smiled. He was around 28 so he looked pretty young.

"Y-Yes I a-am" he said mocking me with a sly smile and I stand up.

"Hey you can't-" Sky said about to go all sassy but I cut her off.

"I got t-this" I said and stood up straight.

"M-Maybe you should be a l-little more kind to your customers o-otherwise they d-do this" I said and took Nikki's apple juice and poured it on his head then threw the cup in his face.

"Next time, c-come up with something o-original" I said and starting walking out, Nikki and Skylar following close behind and once we were outside we all started laughing.

"I can't believe you just did that!" Nikki exclaimed and I shrugged.

"You never know what a p-persons capable of" I said smiling proudly.

"So about this one direction concert" Skylar said

"Yeah?"

"What are we waiting for? Lets go pack" She said.

*

*

*

Most of the time when someone makes fun of my stutter I normally sit quiet and watch my friends defend me, not that I ask or expect them too but that's what they do. I don't know what was special about today, I don't know what came over me. But for some reason I was fed up. Everywhere I go, whenever the stutter takes over, they often mock me. But it was getting annoying and old. Like seriously people needed to come

Up with something new.

I did enjoy the newfound confidence.

And I would look forward to it at the one direction concert, as I will do something to make it memorable.