6)

Skylar's POV

I woke up to a slight scream and I shot out of my bed, grabbed the closest thing, which was a lamp, and ran out my room.

"WHAT WHAT? WHO'S DYING?" I asked panicked and Nikki and Elizabeth both looked at me, then eyed the lamp and burst out laughing.

"What were you gonna do? Throw it at the murderer and yell 'LIGHTEN UP'?" Nikki said catching her breath and I rubbed my eyes.

"Its too early in the morning to think" I protested and Elizabeth rolled her eyes.

"So is no one going to explain the scream?" I asked and Elizabeth and Nikki looked at each other then back to me with huge smiles planted on their faces. It was a creepy sight might I add.

"WERE GOING TO THE ONE DIRECTION HOUSE!" They both yelled and I dropped the lamp and squealed like a little girl about to get a pony.

"WHAT OH MY GOD WHAT HOW DID THIS HAPPEN. WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!" I yelled and Nikki joined me in my fits of squels.

"AHH I KNOW! LIZZY TALKED TO HARRY AND NOW HE WANTS US TO COME OVER AND AHHH LOUIS WILL BE MINE!" Nikki yelled and the people upstairs banged on our ceiling.

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU CRAZY TEENAGERS IM TRYING TO GET LAID!" The guy from upstairs yelled and I burst out laughing.

"GOOD LUCK." I yelled back and he didnt reply after that.

"So when do we go?" Nikki asked.

"A-As soon a-as possible. I-I guess. Go get r-ready." Elizabeth said and I ran into my room, threw on navy blue jean shorts, a black tight tank top, a black and white varsity jacket and my purple batman converse. I quickly brushed my hair and my teeth and washed my face, then applied a light coat of mascara and cherry lip-gloss. My hair was already straight so I left it open. 

When I was finished I went out and saw that Liz was wearing a sleeveless mint green dress that ended just above her knees, a black belt in the middle and black studded boots. She clipped her fringes back and wore silver hoop earrings. Nikki was wearing red shorts, a white shirt that fell off her shoulder and black converse. She kept her hair in a high ponytail as always and left her fringes out.

"So I say we're just about finished. LETS GO!" I yelled ecstatically and grabbed my coach bag, flung it over my shoulders then grabbed Nikki and Elizabeths arms and ran out the door.

As you could tell, I was excited.

Harrys POV

"Louis stop making a mess. Liam clean up Louis's mess. Niall, stop eating. Zayn stop fixing your hair." I ordered and they all looked at me with confused faces.

"Why are you acting like a Liam?" Niall asked.

"Because! Elizabeth and her friends are coming over and I want the place to look perfect!" 

"WHAT!" Niall said immediately cleaning the table.

"Does that mean Nikki is coming?" Louis asked and I nodded. He then went straight to his room.

"Good, I need to apologize, I acted like such a butt to Elizabeth." Liam admitted and I put a hand on his shoulder.

"I know" I said 

"So whats she like?" Zayn asked.

"She's great. She's funny and smart and great with metaphors and-"

"OH MY GOD YOU SO LIKE HER" Niall yelled and I covered my face with my hands.

"I KNOW! But she likes Liam" I said and Liam smiled.