7)

Nikki's POV

"Let it go, let it go, cant hold it back anymore, let it go, let it go, turn away and slam the door" I woke up to an angelic voice singing the words. I didn't know where I was sleeping, and I didn't know what I was sleeping on, but whatever it was it was muscular and soft at the same time. I lifted my eyes and saw a pair of grey eyes looking at me, with a grin as big as the Cheshire cat.

"Hello beautiful" It was at this point I realized where I was and Who I was sleeping on. Louis Tomlinson.

The Louis Tomlinson.

Not Louis Armstrong.

Not Louis CK.

But the Louis Tomlinson from the band One Direction.

And I was sleeping on him.

"Sorry" I said quickly and got up quickly, then I noticed everyone else's positions.

Skylar was laying on top of Niall on the love seat. Liam was laying on the floor in front of the TV. And Elizabeth's head was on Harry's lap and Harry's head was against the couch.

"Wow we all just crashed here eh?" I said and Louis adjusted his shirt and did the most cute yawn ever.

(A/N Does any one else yawn after reading the word yawn? Or is it just me?)

"Isn't it adorable?" He gushed and I smiled.

"It truly is. But Liam's all alone" I said and Louis put his arm on my shoulder.

"Well I'm not" He said and I smiled and suddenly felt extremely insecure.

How did my hair look?

Can he smell my morning breath?

Is there something in my teeth?

Does he finally realize how ugly I am?

Does my shirt look okay?

"What are you thinking about?" He asked in a breath.

"Your eyes" I lied. I couldn't tell him about my deepest insecurities.

"What about them?" He asked.

"They are just so perfect." I said and he started to lean in.

"So is your smile." He said and I swear he was going to kiss me. It was going to be the perfect moment. Our eyes were locked, our lips would touch, our hands would fit perfectly with one another.

Then someone spoke.

"EW GROSS PDA! STOP IT IM JUST A POOR BOY"  Niall screamed and I mentally cursed. I saw Louis had that annoyed face too. I put my lips near his ear and started to whisper.

"If you think you can kiss me on the second day we meet, you better think again." I said and he grinned.

"Are you sure about that love?" He said in a seductive voice.

"Trust me darling, I've never been more sure in my life" I said and got off the couch, did a little stretch, and watched everyone else wake up.

I saw Skylars cheek instantly turn red as she saw who she was laying on.

"S-Sorry" Skylar stuttered out and Elizabeths eyes popped open.

"A-Are you m-mocking me?" Elizabeth asked and then she realized that she was on Harry's lap and she instantly got up.

"O-Oh bother" She said and I laughed.

"What is this? Winnie the Pooh?" I said and her cheeks turned red.