4)

Tuesday, May 7th 1997 was the day I had my first fight with my dad. Since his death that fight becomes a more and more vivid memory that I always have at the back of my mind. It started when I became one of the more cool girls in my preschool. I started making friends with everyone and wearing all the designer jeans from gap and children's place. I would always start the trends and if you didn't have the look you weren't worth looking at twice. It was a lot like high school. Long story short there was this girl that was new and she was different in the sense that she was blind. I of course not understanding what that meant obviously was the first to pick on her for not wearing your hair in a certain way or your backpack to fit your personality. I didn't know how awful I was being to her, mainly cause I didn't understand what was wrong with her. Why was she different. Why she was getting special attention. Why was I not different. I guess your say I was a selfish bitch to her back then and I know that now and I regret every moment I spent envying her.

Anyways one day my father came to pick me up because he had a day off from work and he came earlier than he should have. He then saw me saying stuff like "EW gross guys don't talk to her she might be contagious" or "Oh my godmother is she wearing a jean jacket with jeans?! Has she no shame!" and my father wasn't too impressed. He grabbed my arm and very angrily spoke to me in a tone that I won't ever forget. He then blindfolded me and said I wasn't allowed to take it off for a whole day. I didn't know why but at that point I didn't want to argue, he was already upset. So I spent the day blinded and it was not fun. I fell, I couldn't watch TV I couldn't even color inside the lines. Then at the end of the day he took it off me then said "This is what she sees" and I was confused. I said "but I couldn't see anything" and he said "neither can she".

It was that talk I had with my dad that changed me. Soon after I began to stutter and I felt what she felt. Ever since that day my dad had been trying to reach me others differences. But when my dad was mad at me all I could think about was what did I do wrong.

When my mom killed herself that's all I could think about. At first I was upset, I started saying things like she was selfish and she didn't even consider my feelings, she didn't care about me. Then I got sad like why she left. Then I accepted that she was gone.

But the worst part.

The worst part was that not only did she leave me behind, she left behind two 2 week old twins that had to be taken care of by my crippled grandparents who has arthritis pains and depression.

The reason this one direction concert meant so much to me was because, they saved my life. I was on the verge of Suicide then there song came on the radio. What makes you beautiful. Time stopped and I just sat in my room and listened to the lyrics. At that moment I put down my suicide note and smiled for the first time it months.

Everything was okay.

"Hey hey Lizzy hey Lizzy. Elizabeth deary we have arrived! Yoo hoo" Nikki waved her hand in my face. I must have dosed off while I was travelling my thoughts.

"Were here??!?" I said and immediately jumped out of the car. Loud screams from dedicated fans filled the area as one directions bus drove by in front of the entrance.

"G-Guys" I said pointing to the 5 boys that exited the bus with smiles on there faces and hands waving to us.

"Jesus take the wheel" Skylar muttered under her breath as they walked towards us. Maybe it was because we were standing beside the entrance but still it was like they were walking into my heart all over again.

Liam walked to the other group of girls and Harry walked to us.

"Hi would you like a picture?" Harry asked me and I stood there numbly holding out my phone. Then after sudden realisation of what was going on I quickly turned on the camera and smiled as Harry's cheek was pressed against mine softly.