Chapter 5

After Justin left,me and Alex headed up to bed. My mom is coming home tomorrow with some news. Before I went in my room,I went and knocked on Jacara's door. She opened it."hey"she said. I waved and smiled. I looked in and seen all her stuff was packed. I scrunched my eyebrows."oh um my mom said that we are moving back to New York."she said."oh"I said trying to control the tears. I looked down."so...when are you leaving?"I asked."um tonight. My mom should be here any minute now."she said."oh ok"I said this time actually crying. I looked up and allowed her to see my tears. She was crying too. We just sat there,crying in each others arms until she had to leave. I hugged her mom goodbye and then gave her one final hug."keep in touch."I said."ok I will. I promise I will Skype you whenever I can."she said."remember if you need me I'm just a text or phone call away."I said pulling back. She nodded and got in her car. I watched them drive away. I ran to my room and slammed the door shut. I leaned against it and slid down to the ground. I walked over to my bed and laid down. I didn't bother changing,I just cried myself to sleep.

~ morning~

I woke up to my alarm clock singing 'what about love' by Austin mahone. I got up and then I showered. I walked out of the bathroom with my towel around me. I put on my undergarments. I walked over to my closet. I picked out some white high-waisted shorts and put on a see through shirt with a tank top underneath. I walked into my bathroom and I blow dried my hair. I straightened it. I opened the drawer for my makeup and got out my eyeliner. I put it on my eyelids and then I put it on the lower part of my eye. I put on my mascara and walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and my backpack and walked out of my room. I went downstairs and waited for Alex. I was not happy. At all. Alex walked down the stairs."you ready?"I asked."yeah"he said. We walked over to the car and got in. We drove to school in silence. When we arrived,I walked to my first class in silence. I sat down at my seat and stared at nothing till the bell rang. I went to math and didn't pay attention much. This happened the rest of the day too. When school was over,I hurried over to my car. When Alex got in I wasted no time driving home. When we got there I unlocked the door and left it wide open while I ran up to my room. When I reached my room,I started crying I walked over to my bed. I put my head in my pillow and cried till I couldn't cry anymore. I lifted my head from the pillow and grabbed my phone. It is now 9:00. I've been crying for 6 hours. Wow. Just wow. I got up and I took a shower. I walked out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around my head. I put on some clothes and got into my bed. I turned the lights off and soon fell asleep.

~morning~

I woke up the next morning and remembered my mom came home yesterday but I was to busy crying. I got up and did my daily routine. I walked downstairs and seen my mom on the couch. My mom turned around when she heard me."oh hey hun. Where were you yesterday? I didn't see you at all."she said."I was in my room. Crying."I said."oh sweetie why were you crying?"She asked."because....jacara moved"I said my voice cracking,indicating I was about to cry."ohhh honey"my mom came over and hugged me. I cried into her shoulder and she rubbed my back. We went and sat down on the couch and I explained how jacara was being stalked so they had to move."oh I'm sorry"she said."no it's fine,really. As long as she's safe I'll be fine"I said smiling as much as i could. I looked at the time."crap!I'm gonna be late for school!"I exclaimed."no your not"my mom said smiling."what?what do you mean?"I asked."I called the school and said that you and Alex were sick"she said. She didn't."You didn't!"I exclaimed."oh but I did"she said."I love you mum!"I said hugging her."oh your welcome"she said. I pulled back and smiled at her."so where's Alex?"I asked."Outside. Swimming."she said."oh um ok"I said. We both laughed. We both stopped laughing slowly."so.....you have some news for me?"I asked."oh! yes I do!"She said with a happy tone in her voice."but,we have to wait for john...."she said. I nodded. Alex walked into the house all wet."God dammit Alex!!"My mom yelled at him."what?"he asked like he didn't already know."why are you walking through the house all soaked?!"My mom asked/yelled."uh I'm getting a towel."He said. I giggled and instantly covered my mouth."I'm just gonna go upstairs with my pet lion."I said running up the stairs."YOUR WHAT?!?!"My mom screamed after me. I just threw my head back and laughed. I reached my room and sat on my bed. What am I gonna do? sing? yeah I'll sing. I plugged in my phone and I put a song on.