Chapter 26

When I got home my mom was sitting on the couch in the living room."hi mom"i said walking over to her and kissing her on the cheek."hi sweetie where have you been?"she asked."went to Tim hortons and then over to Justin's"i replied nonchalantly."ahh okay. How is justin?"she asked."good"i said."thats good. Are you doing anything tonight?"she asked. I grinned really widely."oh dear"my mom said."justins taking me on a date!!!!"i squealed."really awww where?"she asked smiling widely."i don't even know. I didn't ask but he's picking me up at 8"I said."awww that's sweet well have fun. I might not be home until like 12 and I'm leaving at 6 to go to a meeting thingy"she said. I laughed. Meeting thingy. Hah."have fun"i said throwing back my head and laughing while walking up the stairs."i will make you watch Leanna and let alex go do something"she said which immediately shut me up. It was her turn to die of laughter."YOU MIGHT WANNA KEEP AN EYE OPEN WHILE YOUR SLEEPING!!"i screamed down the stairs and walked into my room. I laid on my bed and sighed loudly. I picked up my phone and looked at the time. 4:55. I put it down and then picked it back up. I decided to ask justin where we were going.

Me

Hey where are we going for the date?

I heard my baby sister crying so I got up and walked to her room. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms. I started singing "Be Alright" to her until she fell asleep and then I put her back in the crib. "your a natural"my mom said quietly. I turned around and smiled at her."your gonna be an amazing mother sweetie"she said. I smiled."thanks mom"i said quietly and then I hugged her. I walked back to my room and picked up my phone from the bed. I had a message from justin. I opened it and read it.

My buttface 😍❤️

That my dear is for me to know and you to find out

I looked up at the ceiling smiling. I felt my phone vibrate and heard the ringtone.

My buttface 😍❤️

Oh and where something nice

I sighed. It was 5 o'clock so I still had about an hour before I had to get ready. I grabbed my laptop and laid down pulling my comforter over me. I opened up my laptop and logged onto it. I opened Firefox and searched YouTube. I starting watching Gabriel Conte's videos because Emily told me they were amazing and so was he. After about just 20 minutes of watching his videos I was already in love. I've been sitting here for an hour just laughing and staring lovingly at my computer screen. I had to start getting ready but I didn't want to stop watching these videos. I hesitantly closed my laptop and sighed. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I got in the shower and did all the things I needed to do. I got out and dried myself off. After I did that, I put a towel around my head and walked into my room. I already picked out my outfit which consisted of an off shoulder neon pink sweater with leggings and short boot heels. I put on my outfit and went into the bathroom. I was having trouble deciding how to wear my hair. I decided to curl the ends and then pin some of it back. When I was done with that, I opened my makeup drawer. I took out my sparkly liquid eyeliner and put it on the top of my eye. I put it back and grabbed my regular eyeliner, putting it on the bottom part of my eye. I put it back and took out my mascara. I put it on and put it back. I put a little bit of cover up on and looked at myself in the mirror, approved of how I looked. I walked back into my room and checked the time. 7:50. I hurried and put on my shoes on then I ran down the stairs. Right when I got off the last step, the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and pulled it open to reveal justin. I was breathless after I looked at him. He was wearing a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black jeans, and black high tops. His hair was in a stylish messy way that was extremely hot."hey"he said after a minute. I stared at him for a minute before snapping out of it."hi"i said smiling."You look beautiful"he said giving me a breathtaking smile. I swear I felt my knees go weak under me but I was still standing."thank you, you look beauti- I mean handsome. Yeah handsome"i said blushing. He chuckled."shall we?"he asked holding out his arm for me."we shall"i said looping my arm with his as he guided me to his car. He opened the passenger door for me and I thanked him as I got in. He shut my door and then got in on his side. He started driving out of our driveway and down the street.