Chapter 1

I was sitting at home bored out of my mind so I ask my mom if I can go to the mall with some friends she says sure and right before I walk out the door she grabs my arm."girl friends no boys"said my mom."yes mom I know I know"I reply. Then I text jacara my best friend. ME: hey can you go to the mall with me???? JACARA: um hold on imma ask. yea I can. ME: kk I'll meet u @ ur house. 5 min. fine???? JACARA: yea. ME: kk c u then!! In exactly five minutes I walked over to her house and knocked on the door. Her little sister answered. "hi is jacara there?"I ask. " hold up, yo gigi your friends here."she said."I'll be down in a sec." says jacara. And surely here she came. She looked great. She was wearing a skirt with a really cute tank top. But I was wearing short shorts and a strapless purple top and sandles to go with it."hey shae!"said jacara." hey gigi!"I said. Jacaras mom gave us a ride."thanks Jacaras mom!" I said."no problem."she said smiling at us then waving goodbye. We entered the mall and the first place we went to was bon-ton."why are we coming here?"jacara asked. I gave her a devilish smile and said"one word.....girlfriend."jacara rolled her eyes and I purchased the perfume that I was dieing to get. The next place we went to was Macy's we bought cute dresses and everything!!When we were walking around Inot knowing where to go next we saw Christian. He walked over to us."hey ladies"said Christian"hi"we both said together."how have you been???"he asked me."good and you?"I asked."oh pretty good"he said."all right well I gotta go. Text me. he said. And with that he ran out of the mall. I looked my phone,iPhone 5 and my clock said it was seven."hey gi there's your mom"I said.

*Jacaras p.o.v*

when I got home my brother was on the couch sleeping looking like a hobo."goodnight mom"I said. I was going to bed even though it was only 9:30 I was tired."your going to bed this early???"my mom asked. I nodded."ok goodnight."she said. I walked upstairs and got on my laptop and checked my Twitter. oh my fucking gosh!!! Austin mahone followed me!!!! But one thing I still can't believe is that shae is friends with chaz,Ryan,and Christian. She's also friends with Caitlin,Christians sister.

~*morning*~(still Jacaras p.o.v)

I woke up to shae blaring music on her phone and looking through mine. wait?!?!LOOKING THROUGH MINE!!!!"what the hell?"I asked."Oh. you scared me. good morning."she said."and why da hell you have my phone."I asked."I don't know. damn gi you've got some interesting shit on here!"She said. I tried grabbing my phone but she just went into my closet and locked the door. Her phone!did she leave it?damn it!She took hers too!"hello?"I heard come from the closet."no this is shae dumbass!"I heard. who is she talking to."hold up I'll ask yea ok I'll tell him. she said she isn't interested."she said. that little bi.....I got cut off by her saying"ok yeah kk bye."' click' is what I hear when I see her walk out."who was that?"I asked."huh.what?oh nobody."I said."well I think I should know considering it was my phone."I said."and how would you know that?"she asked. is she dumb?oh yeah hair color duh!"Shae foreal?I could just tell dumbass!"I said."well geeze just wondering damn someone's on there monthly!!"She said. I looked at her and she said"gigi I know I'm hot and all....but you don't gotta stare sweetie."I laughed so hard I fell over."bitch"I heard shae mumble."I love you too shae."I said."good to know"she said.

--shaes p.o.v--

"good to know"I said sarcastically and walked out of the room and took jacaras straightener and went in the bathroom and restraitened my hair. when I got done my phone stared playing my ringtone 'be alright' by Justin Bieber I answered it."hello?"I said..."Shaelon laniece fiddmont!!get your ass home.NOW!!!"...."ok ok keep your panties on damn"and with that I hung up."gigi I gotta go I'll text you"I said setting down her straightener."ok love you"she said."I love you too."I said and with that I left ready for what's about to come. And if your wondering I we said I love you in a friend kindof way."hello?"I said."shae is that you?"I heard my mom say."yes mom what did I do now."I asked."oh and by the way your grounded and you can't see Christian or jacara."she said."what the hell?why?what did I do now that's 'so bad'?"I asked with a hint of attitude."watch who your talking to and you got iss at school."she said."oh woopty doo I get to spend time in my boring ass room"I said walking up the stairs and past her to my room"watch what you say"she screamed at me before I slammed the door and locked it. I sat down on my bed and decided to call Christian."hello?"I heard him say."hey baby um our plans for today kinda got ruined."....."what do you mean?"....."my mom found out I got iss so I'm grounded".....oh I'm sorry babe how'd she find out?"......"the damn princable called."......"oh does she know why?"......"no and she ain't gonna."....."oh well I gotta go I love you."......"love you too Christian bye"......."bye"and with that I hung up. It was now 11:30 and I am really fucking tired.