Chapter 7

"OH MY GOD! Emily what are you doing here?!"I asked."We came early!!!"She said."I missed you so much!"I exclaimed."I missed you too! even my mom missed you!"She said. I smiled."where is she?"I asked."downstairs talking to your mom"she said. My smile faded."what? what's wrong?"She asked."My mom is having a baby with John."I said."as in....she's pregnant?"emily asked."yes"I said. She furrowed her eyebrows."then....why aren't you happy?I thought you like John?"She asked."well I did until he started acting like my dad, calling me a whore and saying he hates me."I said. She gasped."did he really?"She asked. I nodded."I don't wanna tell my mom cause I'm afraid she won't believe me."I said."well I mean you won't know if you don't try."Emily said shrugging."you know,I guess your right."I said hugging her."thanks I'll be right back"I said. I slowly walked down the stairs. Our bottom step always creaks so my mom and emilys moms head snapped towards me."uh m-mom can I talk to you please? alone?"I asked. She nodded and we walked up to her room."okay so that night when you were supposed to tell the news and I mouthed off to John, well he came up to my room and we argued and then he called me a whore and said he hates me."I said a tear rolling down my cheek."is that why you left when I told you?"She asked."yes"I said crying."come here" mom said with her arms open. I went into them."I'll talk to him, ok?"She said."yeah"I said. I walked back to my room."how'd it go?"emily asked."pretty well actually"I said."well that's good"she said. My phone started ringing. I answered it."hello....of course.....babe you don't have to ask.....k.....bye"I hung up and shook my head smiling."boyfriend?"emily asked. I nodded. I heard a knock on my door."come in"I said. Justin walked in. Emily looked over and freaked out."oh my God! your ju-Justin Bieber!"She exclaimed. He smiled."yes I am"he said. She fangirled."ok well Justin this is Emily, and Emily you obviously already know who this is."I said referring to her fangirling. She tried to calm down and then she looked at Justin and started fangirling again. I laughed."ok well I'm just gonna go-""no don't leave me"I cut him off."-to the bathroom..."He finished."oh"I said laughing. He went into the bathroom and slowly closed the door."ok Emily breathe in....and out. In and out."I told her. She did as I said."ok I think I'm good"she said. Justin walked out and she surprisingly stayed calm. Justin walked over to me and pecked me on the lips."I'm going to Tim Hortons."I stated."I am too"Emily and Justin said at the same time."well ok then"I said. All three of us piled in to Justin's car because I didn't feel like driving. We arrived at Tim Horton and I sprang out of the car. I walked in to Tim Hortons leaving Justin and Emily behind."can I get a mocha ice cap?"I asked. I heard the bell for the door ring indicating someone walked in. I looked over and seen Justin and Emily. I hurried up and payed for my order so Justin wouldn't pay for it. He looked at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. Him and Emily ordered and payed and came and sat down with me. I was currently done and so was Emily and we are listening to Justin slurp on his drink."ok it's done!"I exclaimed snatching it out of his hands and throwing it away. His hand was still in the shape of the cup like it was still there and his mouth was open. I pushed his chin up, closing his mouth."close your mouth you might get bugs."I said walking out the door. I heard Emily giggle and she walked out after me. When we were both outside we started laughing really hard. Justin walked out and we immediately stopped laughing."what's so funny?"Justin asked smirking."nothing"I said snickering. He shook his head and we walked to the car and drove off. On our way back to my house we got stopped by a police officer because there was an accident. I stepped out of the car and looked ahead of me. Then I seen it. I seen chaz in the car that was kindof crushed and the guy with Brown hair that went to his house was standing on the side of the road."CHAZ CHAZ!"I screamed as he was being carried away on a stretcher and I was being pulled away."no! that's my best friend"I screamed ripping out of the persons group and running over to the stretcher."oh my God chaz don't leave me please. I need you!"I said crying. I looked over at the man smirking."YOU IT WAS YOU YOU STUPID BASTARD LEAVE US ALONE"I screamed in his face while people were pulling me back."ma'am we aren't sure what happened but-""he happened he crashed into the car on purpose"I said."sir i have no clue what she's talking about"he said looking me in the eye the whole time. I couldn't say anything. I was speechless. He just lied. I stormed away running into a hard chest. I looked up and it was Justin. He wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped mine around his torso. I cried into his chest."shhh baby c'mon"Justin said. We walked back to the car. We found another way to my house and when we got there I ran in and up to my room. Justin and Emily went home so I was alone in my room. I cried and cried and soon I fell asleep. I woke up and checked my phone. It's 8:00. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I got a pop and a package of cookies and walked back up to my room. I sat down and grabbed my phone. I had a message from Justin. I clicked on it.

BBY<3

wanna come see chaz with me?

He sent that two minutes ago. I replied 'sure' and got up. I slipped on some skinny jeans and then I put on a purple tank top. and threw on a sweatshirt. I put on my purple converse.

BBY<3

I'm here

I walked down the stairs."mom I'll be back"I said and I walked out the door. I got into Justin's car and buckled my seatbelt. I looked at him and he was already looking at me."you ready babe?"he asked. I nodded and he drove towards the hospital. We arrived and Justin parked his car. I'm nervous. He turned off the engine."you okay sweetie?"he asked softly. I nodded."yeah just a little nervous."I replied honestly. He nodded and we got out of the car. We walked into the hospital and up to the desk."Chaz Somers"Justin said. The lady at the desk shushed him. It's been like 15 minutes and she's been off the phone. I think she forgot we were here...."can I help you?"She asked full of attitude."first of all don't talk to us like that bitch and we are looking for chaz somers."I said she was surprised. She told us where to go and we went there. Justin knocked on the door and we'd heard a very faint 'come in' We walked in and I rushed over to chaz."oh my god! are you okay?!"I asked knowing he probably wasn't. He looked confused."who...are you?"he asked. I lost it. I started crying. I got up with my hand over my mouth crying."dude chaz it's me Justin. Your best friend."Justin said. He still looked confused. I was waiting for him to say he was joking but when he didn't I realized he truly didn't remember. I heard the door open and the doctor came in."He is suffering from a loss of memory"the doctor explained."will he ever get it back?"Justin asked."yes but it will take some time"the doctor said."how long?"I asked. He shrugged."a few months....a year maybe"the doctor said I hid my face in Justin's shoulder and cried."a year?!"justin exclaimed."We aren't sure it could only be a few months or maybe a year I doubt it but there is a possibility."He said. Justin nodded and the doctor walked out."wait,so you guys are saying I knew you?"chaz asked. We nodded. He shook his head."I-I I'm sorry I just don't remember."He said. I stood there frozen those words repeating over and over in my head. I ran out of the room and out of the hospital. I opened the car door and got in. I know Justin should be here in a few seconds since I randomly left. Guess what happened a few seconds later. Justin came. He got in the car. I stared at my legs and played with my fingers. I knew he was looking at me. He kept looking at me for a few more minutes and then he started the engine. We drove to my house and right when we got there I speed walked to my room and shut the door. I layed down in my bed and I cried. I heard my door open and then close again. I didn't hear anybody say anything. All I could hear was my sobs. I felt a figure next to me. I didn't look I just kept on Crying. I can't sleep. I looker over and seen Justin sleeping. I walked over to my balcony and looked at the sky. I was thinking about random things when I felt a pair of arms snake around me and a head put on my shoulder. I turned my head over and kissed Justin on the cheek. He put his head up and I turned so I was facing him."you okay?"he asked softly."not really"I said. A breeze blew and I shivered. Justin looked at my arm full of goosebumps."are you cold?"he asked. I nodded."c'mon let's go inside"he said taking my hand and leading me in to my room. I sat on my bed."I'll be back beautiful"Justin said. He left my room leaving me alone. When I'm alone I overthink things so he better hurry. I thought about the whole chaz thing. What if it really does take years? what if he never remembers? what if he only remembers Justin and not me? I heard my door open and in walked Justin with some ice cream and drinks. I giggled and he smiled at me. He walked over to the bed and sat down. He bought up 5 different kinds of ice cream. I took the chocolate peanut butter pretzel one and opened it. I ate it so fast I got a brainfreeze."OW MOTHERFLIPPER"I screamed and put my head in my hands."brainfreeze?"asked Justin. I nodded. He chuckled. After a few minutes it went away."okay it's gone"I said grabbing my drink. I chugged it."ahhhh"I said. Justin looked at me like I was crazy."hi?"I questioned."damn girl! I have never seen any girl do that."He said. I got close to his face so our faces were mere inches apart."well I'm not just any girl"I said looking at his lips then back up to his eyes."you got that right"he said. He closed the space in between our lips. I pulled away."goodnight"I said while pecking him on the lips."night babe"Justin said. I laid there and was sound asleep in minutes.

****·*****·******·*******·********·

Hey guys!

Sorry it's been so long for meh to update

I've been busy.

HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN!!!!:p