Chapter 8

I woke up and Justin was still sound asleep next to me. I rolled out of bed. I walked in the bathroom and got in the shower. I did what I had to and then got out. I wrapped a towel around me and walked out. I walked over to my dresser and got a bra and underwear. Then I walked into my closet and shut the door. I put on my undergarments and put on some plain skinny jeans. I grabbed a crop top and a lace loose tank top and I put those on. I walked out of the closet to see Justin still sleeping."damn that boy can sleep"I whispered. I walked over to the bed. I pushed him off the bed and he woke up. I laughed at his reaction. I stopped laughing. He realized what happened and gave me a look. I ran out of the room and he ran after me."hey hey no running in the house" my mom said reading the newspaper. Justin caught me and he spun me around. I giggled and pecked him on the lips. He put me down and got dressed. About 20 minutes later he came down the stairs."baby I have to go to the studio, wanna come?"he asked."Uh yeah lemme go get on some shoes. I walked upstairs and into my room. I grabbed my black boots and put them on. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs."ready?"Justin asked. I nodded and we got in his car. We arrived at the studio and before I could open my door Justin opened it. I got out and we walked into the studio. When we walked in I saw scooter,usher, and some other people."scooter usher this is my girlfriend, shae."Justin said. I waved."hi it's nice to meet you"scooter and usher said while shaking my hand."nice to meet you too."I said."Justin can we talk for a sec?"scooter asked. They walked away while usher talked to me.

*Justin's p.o.v*

We walked into another room. I think I have an idea of what he's gonna say."what the hell?"he said."what?"I asked shrugging my shoulders."I like her"I said."Justin she'll be a distraction"he said."no she won't,you think all my girlfriends will be a distraction"I said."because they are!"he said."no they aren't scooter!"i said. He stared at me."she better not be a distraction and if something happens to your career,it'll be on you."he said walking away. I rolled my eyes and walked back in the room. I seen shae talking to usher and I walked over beside her putting my arm around her. Scooter came out of nowhere and started talking."ok we need to start recording this song."scooter said. I walked into the booth.

**shaes p.o.v**

"girl you don't know how I feel(how I really feel)

since you been away,uh oh baby" His voice sounds like an angel,I could never get tired of it. I listened to the sound of his voice and didn't realize I fell asleep.

"should we wake her""no let her sleep,she looks so cute and peaceful.""wow she is very pretty""I know""dude you have to wake her up""no""what?why'd you throw that at me?""wake her up""how?""kiss her"that's all I heard and then I felt lips on mine. I opened my eyes."Even though I was awake okay."I said. Justin was blushing."awe"I said. He gave me a look. I put my hands up in surrender. He looked away. I chuckled."well we'll be on our way"Justin said grabbing my hand and pulling me up with him. We walked out the door and got in the car. He drove back to my house and once I got out of the car he drove off."that was odd"I said walking into my house. When I walked in my ex was sitting on the couch. I furrowed my eyebrows."what are you doing here landin?"I asked. He got up and walked over to me."nice to see you too shae"he said getting rather close."ok first,I have a boyfriend,"I paused pushing him away."and second,answer my question,what are you doing here?"I asked him again."I came to see you"he said taking a step closer."well you seen me now bye"I said holding back my tears and putting my head down."look shae,about what happened,I-""I don't care anymore,that's the past you hurt me and I'm not taking you back"I said jolting up the stairs. I sat on my bed and grabbed my laptop. I heard someone come up the stairs and walk over to my room. The door opened and you'll never guess who came in,landin."landin what do you want?"I asked annoyed."you"he said."well if you get me,I'll be broken-hearted again and I don't know if I can take that again,I'm sorry now please leave."I said. He stood there and I looked at him."I'll have you sooner or later, you just wait and that boyfriend of yours better watch out"he said. What does that mean? After he left I started pacing. I swear if he lays one finger on Justin,I'll scrape his eyes out very slowly with a hot spoon. I went downstairs to grab my phone and then ran back up to my room. I told jacara what just happened with landin."He just wants to sleep with you""how do you know?""uh he told me""oh why didn't you tell me""I never got the chance too""oh ok well I gotta go""awe ok I Miss you keep in touch""I miss you too and I will bye"I said and hung up. I heard the front door open and then close. I walked downstairs and seen my mom."oh hey mom"I said walking over to her."hi sweetie"she said taking the groceries to the kitchen."what's the date?"I asked."October 1"she said."is it really?"I asked. She nodded"wow I need to keep track of the date."I said walking upstairs. I went up to my room and left the door open. I heard the front door open and then close again.'it's probably just my mom letting the cat out' i thought. I grabbed my laptop and unlocked it. I opened the internet and went onto Twitter and I had alot of notifications. I was on Twitter for a few minutes when I heard footsteps coming up the steps. I kept my eyes glued to the computer screen. I was watching vines and someone was in my doorway. I didn't look up so they walked in and sat on my bed. The person started playing with my hair. That's odd. Only Justin does that. I looked up to see Justin playing with my hair and smiling at me. I smiled back and closed my computer."hey"I said sitting up."hey"Justin said kissing my cheek."you look tired"I said examining his face."I am. I just woke up."He said. I made an 'o' face. We sat there in silence for a few minutes when 'banga banga' by Austin Mahone started playing. I picked up my phone and pressed the answer button."Hello?.....hey shae it's Ryan.....oh hey!.....you know what happened right?......yeah"I said my smile fading."are you okay?.....not really but they said he gets out in two days......yeah I know I found out earlier.....oh......yeah well it was nice talking to you but i gotta go,sadly bye.......awe ok bye"I said and he hung up."who was that?"Justin asked."RyRy"I said. Justin gave me a questioning look. I gasped."you don't know my best friend RyRy?!"I asked shocked."Ryan?"Justin asked."what about me?"asked....."Ryan!"I exclaimed. I jumped up and hugged him. I gave him a tight squeeze."ohmigosh you don't know how much I've missed you!"I exclaimed."I missed you too!.....alot!"he said. He looked over at Justin and smiled."sup bro?"he asked walking over to Justin and brohugging him."nothing much man you?"Justin replied."same."Ryan said. I was just standing there."I'm high,in the club,off of perp,with some shades on"I randomly sang and was dancing around. I stopped and Justin and Ryan were laughing at me. I smiled."you...still....haven't....changed!"Ryan said in between laughs. I laughed."black rims,black body,bad girls,we should act naughty"my phone rang indicating I have a new message.

LaNdiN O.O

meet me by the parking lot by the school.

I stared at the text for a minute,thinking,when I got another text from him.

LaNdiN O.O

alone.

Alone? Why does he want me to meet him alone?"guys I'll be back"I said."where you going?"they said in unison."somewhere brb."I said and I walked out of my room. I grabbed my keys,went out to my car and got in. I drove to the school. I got out of the car and went to the parking lot and seen landin standing there."what do you want landin?"I asked walking up to him."I wanna talk"he said."then talk"I said crossing my arms."don't you wanna sit down?"he asked."no now talk or I'm leaving"I said."ok well.....I....just wanted to tell you......that.....I-I'm sorry for what I did....I didn't mean it......I made a mistake that I wish-""yeah I know you made a mistake and we both know that you did mean it and you never cared about me so cut the crap and leave me the hell alone."I said walking away."shae wait"he said. I turned around"what?"I asked sternly."please.....just give.....give me one more chance-""no!I'm not giving you another chance!I've given you too many already,you've hurt me way to much and I'm done with it."I said,a tear running down my cheek. I ran to my car,ignoring him calling my name. I drove back to my house. I walked inside and up the stairs."HIIIIII"I screamed at Ryan and Justin from my doorway."Ow"they said. I laughed."are you okay? where did you go?"Justin asked,standing up and putting his hands on my hips."I'm fine and I went to meet up with someone"I said."who?"he asked. I looked down,then back up."landin"I said. Justin clenched his jaw and tightened his grip on my hips."babe,babe calm down"I said."What the fuck did he do?! did he hurt you? why did you go see him? what's going on?!"justin asked."woah lots of questions ok um he wanted to talk,no,he asked me to,and nothing."I said answering all of his questions."if he doesn't stay the hell away from you I'm gonna-""YOUR not gonna do anything!"I said raising my voice at your."don't worry babe,I'm fine,I got this."I said looking him in the eye. He pulled me close to him and hugged me."I just want you to be safe."He said softly."I am safe,as long as I'm with you"I said squeezing him. I felt him smile into my back."good"he said. I smiled.