Part 5

Hyumji P.O.V.

i was woken by something sweet coming from down stairs! as i sit up i see that im i a room with Tao-oppa on the other side of im guessing his bed room. i walked over and waved my hand in front of his face to see if he was awake or not., clearly he wasnt so i shook his shoulder.......he just rolled over. 😑😓🙋so i walked to the other side of his bed,climbed next to him, and poked his cheek like he did to me on the plane..........well that was a bad idea cause when I poked him he jumped up and this also scared the shit out me so I fell off the bed! 'Thud' (I was barley one the edge of the bed when I woke him up)

Tao's P.O.V
I was sleeping when I felt someone shaking my shoulder. I thought it was one of the guys so I just rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. Then I felt someone poke my cheek, I jumped cause I was a little surprised that someone poked me, and apparently I scared them cause all I hear is a 'Thud' as if the person fell on the floor.I look over the side to see who I scared half to death.
Oohhhhhhhh😨😱😨😨😱😱😨😰😱 SHIT!as I look over the edge to see who was trying to was wake me up I see no other than........Hyumji about to cry😫 rubbing the side of her head 'I am gonna be in so much shit when D.O finds out' as her tears start to fall 😭 i quickly get out of bed, and pick her up to try and get her to calm down. "I'm so sorry. I thought you were one of the guys trying to get me out of bed. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you and make u hit your head." She puts her head on my shoulder as im holding her and starts to calm down but I can still heard her sniffling. I start to smell something sweet coming from the kitchen, I mumble to myself 'I guess when she woke up She smelt D.O's cooking and tried to get me up to see where the smell was come from?!' I guess she heard me cause she looked at me and shook her head yes. I wiped away her remaining tears and kissed the hurt side of her head and asked "do you forgive me I really am sorry!!" She shook her head yes., then we went downstairs, and surely enough there was D.O. cooking pancakes and by he looks of it we are the only ones awake so I looked at the time........ It said 7:30.😵😨 crap I have to get ready for practice! I run back up stairs and tell Hyumji to go wake up her other oppas or we are gonna be late again. She shook her head, i showed her where Xiumins room was and told her to wake him up first so that he could help her wake the other guys up but i told her to knock first just to make sure they weren't awake and changing already. she shook her head yes and knocked on the door and waited a few more seconds then i saw her walk in. after that i walked back into my room and changed.
.................................................................................................,............
Well guys what did u think pls comment below and tell me what you think!!
Avannah out!