Part 6

HyumJi's P.O.V.

i knock on the door to Xiumin-oppa's room....'nothing' so i walk in to see him on one side of the room and another man on the other side (i guess another one of my oppa's i dont know yet!) sleeping still. i walk over to his bed (thank goodness he was kinda on the edge cause i dont want a repeat of what happened this morning in Tao-oppa's room.......my head still kinda hurts from that!) and poke his nose then step back really quickly expecting the same reaction from Xiumin that i got from Tao-oppa.....well that didnt even make him budge. so i did something kinda crazy.......i kissed his cheek (dont judge im a 6 yr old)!! well that did work a little to well actually.., his eyes shot open and nearly fell out of bed it was kinda funny to watch so i started to giggle. A lot and apparently i also woke up my other oppa that i didnt know yet. "Aish who kissed my cheek..😑...😑..😶😐......😁Hyumji! were you the one who woke me up?!!" Xiumin-oppa asked sorta shocked and surprised at the same time but had a funny smile that looked like he was trying not to laugh😡😀. i nodded my head yes and pointed to the clock on his night stand next to his be it said 7:45. his eyes went wide and yelled at the man across the room." hey Kai we got to get ready or we are going to be late again!!!" i give him a questionable look that is saying 'who is that?'. he looked at me for a moment then said "ooooohhhhhh that's right you were asleep when we got here......OK Hyumji this is one of your oppas, his name is Kim Jongin but he is better known as Kai!!" i walk over to kai-oppa and do a 90 degree bow then when i stand straight up again i put out my hand ready for him to shake it,.......he looks at me then back to Xiumin curiously, Xiumin gets what he is trying to say and says "the reason she didnt say her name is because she was born a mute......." "so basically she can hear but not talk?!" kai asked him but was looking at me. i shake my head yes, put my hand down and turn back around to face Xiumin and sign 'can u help me wake the other oppas since it is so late!!' i mouth it to so he can read my lips but i do this slowly so he can understand it. he stares at me for a few seconds then says "either u mouthed and signed can u help me wake the other oppas and something else but if not i have no clue!" i quickly shake my head yes and pull him out of the bed and quickly pull him towards the door and he is saying "ok ok ok im coming coming" with that he runs at my pace but a little faster and picks me up bridal style., i let out a giggle he starts to laugh as well.

(le time skip brought to you by shukaku the one tailed sand demon (if ur an otaku u will get that reference from naruto))

after we got all my other oppas up and Xiumin-oppa introduced them to me and he kinda explained everything to them about me being a mute., we were all getting dressed we were all getting dressed in our rooms Tao was getting dressed while i was waking up the other oppas so i had the room to myself! i wore a black long sleeve top with white shorts that were very short and and tennis shoes that were to small and i had small feet so that's saying something.I walk down back to Xiumins room to find him waiting for me. He pickes me up and carries me down the stairs were I see DO-Appa making chocolate pancakes!! They smelt so good I thought I was gonna start drooling! He notices me an laughs "morning sunshine did u sleep well?!?" He asks me while taking me from my oppa!! I sign 'yes and you should ask Tao-oppa what else happened!😒😏' He gives me a funny look then looked over at Tao to see him in a very deep thought! "Hey Tao what exactly happened this morning?!!!" Appa asks my oppa. "Uuh...well ummm.... You promise you won't kill me!!" Tao oppa asks kinda nervously " well it depends on what happened!? "
" ummm well you see this morning Hyumji tried to wake me up but I thought It was one of u guys so I rolled over to the other side thinking whoever it was went away so I fell back asleep!.......well they didn't go away as I thought and what I didn't realize is that they claimed up on my bed next to me and poked my cheek!.....I got spooked and jumped up in the bed making that person fall off and apparently hit there head on the side of the table next to my bed when I looked over the bed to see who it was I see Hyumji holding the side of her head and crying!" "WTF!!!!" "Well it was a complete accident I didn't mean to!!!" "if i wasn't cooking and holding Hyumji at the moment I would kill u where u stand without a second thought....but ur off the hook for now!
,........................................
Well how died u like it comment below
And if u have any ideas let me know they would be appreciated