Relationships

There is no such thing as a perfect relationship. There will fights it's normal. You'll fuck up, you'll say the wrong thing. You'll make a bad choice. Well we aren't perfect. As long as you are committed and as long as you don't lie and cheat your relationship will be good.  If your partner wants a perfect relationship then they aren't living in the real world. They're living a fantasy and you need to bring them back to reality. Don't leave them living in a fantasy because when reality hits... It's going to hurt like a bitch. You and your partner should except each other. When your partner opens up to you support them not ditch them. If you truly loved them then you would stick with them through their hard times. And vice versa.

I would say love is love no matter what, but people who say that to be honest are stupid. What I mean by that is when I see people say that it is girl x girl, boy x boy, religion x different religion, and like 17 and 25. Those are all good except the age different one. There is a limit like 16 year olds shouldn't be dating a man in his 20's and over. I'm not saying this is all guys, but most are manipulative and sex addicts. They tell you they love you so they can use you. I may not be an expert, but you can't tell me it's not true if you honestly think about it. Like when you meet someone on line they can say they love everything you do just to get closer and use you.

AN
These are my thoughts and opinions so, don't send me hate if you don't agree with me. Everyone has an opinion.