-7-

^I could watch you for a lifetime, you're my favorite movie^

It's been three days. Louis hasn't seen one sign of Niall or Harry. Today is Sunday and Louis wants an iced tea, now.

"Liam," Louis said as he walked into the warm atmosphere that was the coffee shop.

"Louis," Liam said walking up to Louis with his arms outstretched Louis walked over being folded into his arms.

"Have you seen Niall and Harry? I haven't seen them in three days." Louis asked Liam.

"They went somewhere for school. Why?" Liam asked making Louis an iced tea.

"Oh, no reason I was just wondering." Louis said, waiting for his tea.

"Mhm, you wanted to see Harry didn't you?" Liam said handing him his tea.

"No, I just haven't seen them around." Louis said into his cup before taking a sip.

"Oh," Liam said sounding unconvinced. "Well l know Niall is going to be here later I don't know about Harry." Liam said wiping the counter off.

"Okay." Louis said sitting down in a chair.

A few minutes later Niall walked in with a camera. "Louis! Look at me." Niall said. Louis looked past his cup to look at Niall, who snapped a picture of him.

"No, Niall I look like crap!" Louis said pouting.

"No you don't, you look good, look," Niall said holding the camera up so Louis could see.

"I look dead." Louis said taking the camera.

"No! Stop, you look good." Niall said taking the camera back.

"Whatever." Louis said taking his seat back.

"Liam, is it okay if I stay over tonight?" Niall asked walking behind the counter to rest his chin on Liam's shoulder.

"Why do you even ask? You know I'm going to say yes." Liam said giving Niall a muffin.

"Thank you!" Niall said. "I'll be right back I need to give this camera back."

Niall ran out the building holding the door open for a lady with jet black hair.

"Hello. I'm Gemma," Gemma, where has Louis heard that before. "Have you seen a boy. He has curly hair, goes by the name Harry?" Harry's sister! Of course!

"Are you by chance his sister Gemma?" Louis said. She turned around with a smile on her face.

"I am. Do you know him?" She asked hopefully.

"I do. Haven't seen him in a while, but I know him." Louis said smiling.

"Has he been here today? I'm late, we were supposed to meet today in this place." Gemma said looking sad.