Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty: I'm Going To Go Crazy

Kristine

   Today was our last day of camp, sad to think of it though. I didn't want to go home just yet. Abby slept in another cabin last night and I barely had any sleep just thinking about our fight. Everything was just too much for me to handle. I can't stand this situation I'm in. Sehun and Luhan have also been running through my mind. I am just so confused at the moment.

Luhan confessed to me and also Sehun. It never crosses my mind that once in my life, someone's actually going to fight over me — and needless to say, they're fighting over an outcast. This has got to be some kind of weird dream. This is just absurd. I'm going to go crazy.

I got up really early and took a morning walk by the seashore, you know... to get my mind off of everything that was going on. The sun wasn't even up yet and I just had two hours of sleep, but I didn't feel sleepy at all — I was wide awake. Wide awake due to the constant bothering thoughts coming in and out of my head.

I'd look around me and to the sky to keep my mind blank, but it still wasn't working. Which was ironic, because it tranquility used to work. I didn't know what to do.

Before I knew it, I was swimming in my deep insignificant nothings.

A voice broke my downward spiral. "Yoon Hye ah!"

I looked to where the voice came from and saw Luhan walking towards me.

"Up this early?" He asked.

"Yeah..."

"Let me walk with you." He insisted.

"Uhh... No thanks. I want some alone time."

"Alone time my ass. I know you want me to stay." He smirked cunningly.

"Psh. I didn't ask for your company." I said.

He let out another smirk and grabbed onto my hand, which was pretty much unexpected. I froze when he let out a smile. Luhan was actually smiling. Someone tell me this is all a big illusion.

He started pulling me as he walked along the shore, dragging me along.

"Yah! Let go of my hand!" I growled at him.

"Pshh.. Just give it a rest. I know you want to hold on to my hand." He chuckled.

What on earth is going on?

Why is Luhan being like this all of a sudden. He was acting stranger than yesterday, and it just made me feel uneasy.

I just decided to keep myself quiet for a few minutes as we kept walking by the shore's cold clean fresh water. I could already feel Luhan's hand sweat up, guess he was feeling more tingly than I was. Weird. Really weird.

We looked out into the sky and saw the sun rising. Luhan and I decided to sit down on the sand and watch it as it was coming up from the edge of the sea. The light hit the water and the water turned more beautiful than how it was before.

Luhan suddenly pulled me to the water.

"YAH!"

"Good morning, Egghead." Luhan beamed at me as he splashed water on my face.

You've got to be kidding me.

The water was freaking cold, too much for me to handle at 6am in the morning. First clumsy, and now egghead. Was it that hard to pronounce my name?

"YAH!!" I yelled, splashing water back at him.

We started playing with the water and soon we realized we were completely wet.

"Look at me! I'm all wet!" he complained.

"It's all your fault, you pulled me into the water, Pabo."

Luhan let out a serious look then started taking his shirt off.

"Y-yah! W—why are you t-taking y-your shirt off?"

"Because I'm soaked." He said, letting out another smirk.

I covered my eyes and looked away from him, waking back to the sand.

"I'm going to go get dressed." I said, storming out.

"Yah! Where are you going?!" he called me.

"Are you deaf?! I said I'm going to get dressed." I yelled at him.

Before he could even hold onto me, I walked away from him as fast I could. For some reason my foot was feeling a little lighter than before.