Prolouge

"It will worsen." The elder lady says. "Please your majesty, trust me. The only way to ensure the safety Caleb, Annie, and the rest of your beloved kingdom is to send Hayley away."
The king and queen went to the witch to help their magical daughter. They weren't expecting to send Hayley away.
"Oh." The Queen falls to her knees with sadness. Her tears dropping from her red face.
"I'm so sorry. It's for everyone's own good. It's best for everyone if you make something up so that no one would be suspicious. I know it's brutal but your daughters magic is dangerous. But don't worry, I can take her and keep her safe." The woman says doing whatever she can to persuade the couple to send away their daughter. All she wants is that child with her. The king and queen didn't know of the elder lady's bad intentions. She just wants to take the child for her own.
The king and queen look into each others eyes. It's almost as if they have a whole conversation with one gaze.
The king looks down with sadness and looks back at the woman. "I feel terrible to say this but, as king, I must protect my kingdom, even if it means sending my beloved daughter away. If it's for the best, we'll do it."
"Great, I'm sorry this has to happen. Please know that I must erase Hayley's memory so she doesn't remember her anything and ultimately not cause any more damage. Tell everyone that Hayley had to leave because of a sickness. It's the best way to not cause a whole uprising." The woman says mischievously.
"Very well." The king regrets this but he's under persuasion that it is for the best.
The three walk to the bedroom where the Hayley is resting.
"Please take good care of her." The Queen begs with tears running down her face like waterfalls.
"Hayley, we love you with all of our hearts. Please know that this is for the best. I'm sorry you have to leave."
"Please your majesty, we must leave now." The woman warns.
"Okay," The king shakes with sadness, "here, please keep her safe. We love her dearly."
"Goodbye, just know this is for the best." The woman smiles with sympathy. Of course she didn't mean it. They start riding off.
"Goodbye! We love you Hayley!" The Queen yells.

The Witch reaches a hill that overlooks the kingdom.
"Finally! A child for my own!" The evil woman laughs and rides off on her horse until she reaches a small cottage far away. This is where she will raise Hayley as her own. Before she casts a spell on Hayley so she will forget her life before. And start a new life with her worst enemy.
One day later, the witch turned herself into a messenger. She returned to the castle with news that the princess Hayley died after a bear attacked the witch and princess on their way to the cottage. This of course wasn't true. It was only a hoax to get rid of any suspicious people.
One year later, the king and queen died after leaving for a trip. Leaving, Caleb and Annie to only have each other.

New Story! I didn't have internet for a while and all I could do is write and play music that I bought on iTunes when I was 12 haha. It's a little short buts it's pretty cute and I will make a sequel! -Natalia