Bob F u c k i n g Bryar

-Cassidy-

Something weird is going on with Mikey.

He was all fun and jokes before, and then the guys took off and then he started getting all spaced out and staring at things.

He's thinking about something.

God i would kill to know what he's thinking about.

-Mikey-

I need her to stay at the bus when i go. I dont want her to be suspicious. i'll tell gerard to keep her here. He'll help me out....right?

"Be right back, sweetie" I said to Cassidy as i left her sitting on the couch

"Can I talk to you three?" I said quietly as I reached the bunks.

 Apparenlty all three of them were asleep, but they did as i asked and queitly got up and headed to the back of the bus. Specifically Gerards "guest" room.

"i'm gonna ask Cassidy to marry me" i said as i closed the bedroom door.

"WHAT?!" Gerard said a bit loudly.

"Shhhh!" i hissed "keep youre voice down"

"sorry' he mumbled.

Frank and Ray just looked at me, dumbfoundedly.

"How are you gonna get a ring, Mikes? The bus is moving, so you'd have to tell the driver to stop somewhere, which would tip her off" Gerard said.

And then the greatest idea EVER hit me.

I'll look at the rings online, pick one, and get Bob to get it! And then I'll tell the driver to stop at some fancy place to "meet up with bob" But i'll actually be getting the ring.

I told my plan to the guys.

"BOB!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Frank squealed.

"That's the most brilliant plan you've ever come up with" Ray said. "And I get to see BOB FUCKING BRYAR!"

"I agree, 100%" Gerard said

I guess the pan is a go.

I pulled out my phone and called Bob.

"Hey Bobbert, it's Mikey Fucking Way"