Part 4

"Mr. Percival sir, I think you've given Miss Genevieve quite a nice reading list, but we really must be going. Have a good day, Miss." I lightly tugged on Mr. Percival's shoulder, pulling him away.

"But Ranald, we were having such a riveting discussion!"

I took a deep breath. "Sir, it involves the horse tornado."

His eyes widened behind his circular glasses, "Well, what are we waiting for?" He shook my hand off, shouting, "Ranald!"

"I'm right here, sir."

"Well, what are you doing just standing around? Hurry up! Remember, punctuality is key." He turned and strode off in the direction of the carousel.

I found him once again standing next to the carousel chatting with the man working the ride, "...in conclusion, I was wondering if you would mind showing me how this marvelous contraption works."

The man stared at Mr. Percival, his mouth slightly agape. I jogged up to Mr. Percival's side, "Sir, it might be best if we leave this nice man alone."

Mr. Percival whirled around. "No! We are not leaving until I find out how it works!" He turned back to the man. "If you would, good sir, show us to the inner workings of this tornado? The boy and I can take it from there."

------------

This part is short, sorry! My friend Ellie, who wrote this part, has a small obsession with writing horror stories. It was a struggle for her to keep the story happy. But besides writing disturbing stories, Ellie is sarcastic and funny. She is one of my best friends.

Ellie is always looking for someone to give her feedback on her story, so a vote or comment would be great! Thanks!

-Annika