Chapter 12

(THIS IS A REALLYYY SHORT CHAPTER, BUT NEXT ONE WILL BE REALLY GOOD! AND PS, TO ANYONE WHO UPDATES A LOT AND HAS A BUNCH OF CHAPTERS, PROPS TO YOU!(: ITS A LOT OF WORK!)

It was Sunday and Luke had dropped me off at Ashtons so Shara could drive me home yesterday. I walk out of the steamy shower and and unwrap the towel from my hair, quickly twisting it up into a sloppy braid and pulling on my sweatpants and a tshirt. I woke up this morning and we didn't have any milk for cereal. I pull on my slippers and walk downstairs, grabbing my moms keys to take her car. She doesn't have to work today and she wont be up for awhile. I look in the fridge and cabinets, seeing if I should get anything else while Im out. I walk out the front door and unlock the car. I really need to get my own, I think to myself. Maybe I could get a Lamborghini, I smile at the thought of me driving around in a kick ass car. I like that thought. Once inside of the little SUV, I flip through the radio stations, leaving it on Something by Will.i.Am, "AND SCREAM AND SHOUT AND LET IT ALL OUT!" I sing along as I pull out of the driveway and cruise down the street. Milk, here I come.

Im still humming the song as I walk inside the grocery store. "Its Britney bitch" I sing quietly. I grab a shopping cart and start heading down the cereal aisle. "Cinnamon Toast Crunch... check" I whisper as i dump the box into the basket of the cart. I get milk, juice, eggs, Chinese frozen take out thingies, and some other stuff. I grab a bag of baby carrots to show my mom im not that unhealthy. As im strolling up and down the aisles, someone bumps into the back of my cart and they hit my foot. "Ow!" i jump and turn around. "Miss me hun?" Jonah says deeply.