I'll go with Elizabeth

Justin's POV

"Can you wake up Elizabeth and tell her to breakfast is ready" Scooter said while setting the table.

"I will" Stiles said seconds after.

"No, sit down Stiles," I laughed

*knock knock*

"Elizabeth," I said kind of as a whisper. I walked over to the bed. She looked so peaceful. "Wake up!" I said shaking her to wake up.

She turned around and put the blanket over her head.  "I'm up"

I laughed "no you're not, come on breakfast is ready." I continued to shake her.

She was getting annoyed and I just kept laughing. "Okay," she said starting to get up.

I stopped shaking her and just watched her. She got half way up and just sat there. She looked like she didn't even get sleep last night.

"You look tired," I commented.

"I am," she replied letting out a small giggle. Aw she's kind of adorable when she's not having an attitude like last night. She started to get out of bed and went to go brush her teeth. She walked over and stopped at the door. "Um, are you just going to sit there and continue to watch me ?"

"Oh, oh yeah." I said following her out the door. She looked at me like she was annoyed.

what the hell is her problem?

"What took you guys so long?" Stiles asked. I let out a giggle and gave him a wink.

"Lol, she wouldn't get up,"

"Sit down," Scooter said while putting the food on the table.

We all sat down and began to eat.

Elizabeth's phone kept buzzing. "Who's texting you?" Stiles asked trying to lean over and see. She caught him and leaned the back to block him from seeing.

"My friend" she replied.

"Oh Elizabeth, I have some good news and some bad news for you." Scooter said in the serious tone that Stiles and I always try to mimic.

Elizabeth let out a deep breath. "Give me the bad news first,"

Scooter paused. "Well, honey." She gave him that continue look." I have to go to Paris for two weeks for my job,"

"And the good news is I'm going with you," she forced smiled as if she knew that most likely wasn't it.

"No, the good news is you won't be by yourself."

"Who will I be with?" She said nervously.

"Justin," now she looked annoyed. "And Stiles," he said trying to make things sound better but you can tell she was irritated. "Well Justin lives down the street, so he won't technically be here with you 24/7 maybe just to check in" he should really just stop talking now. "And if you need anything just call me or Pattie." He finished giving a slight smile.

"Okay" is all she said.

Scooter was took by surprise. "Okay?"

"Yeah," she said slowly."okay"

"Good now that's out the way, I leave tonight at 12am" she just nodded and looked down at her phone.

I could tell that she was mad, well that's what it looks like.

"Well I'm going to go home. Stiles you coming with?" I asked getting up from the table.

"Nah, I'm going to head home" Stiles replied.