Day with Stiles

Elizabeth POV

"Wakey Wakey." Someone says shaking my arm. I ignore it continue to sleep. They continue to shake and its really starting to irritate me.

I jump up and see that it's Justin. "Will you be here every morning ruining my peaceful sleep?"

He laughs. "Okay first of all 2 in the afternoon and yes if I have to I'll come earlier every time. You need to stop staying up so late anyway you're starting to get bags and your eyes are super red. Why are sleeping on the couch?"

I rub my eyes and yawn. "Rough night? He asks.

"It was alright. I've had better nights."

"You wanna talk about it?"

"No."

He sighs and looks at me. "I know we barely met, but if you need anything or want to talk about anything I'm always here. I promise I won't tell your secrets." He says giving me a small smile while giggling.

"Thank you," I say looking down.

"You don't like eye contact huh?" He asks. I look up to him and giggle. "Anyway, I came here because I had fun yesterday and want to hang out with you again today. If you want to?"

"Sure, just let me get dressed." I say jogging upstairs.

I didn't really feel like going anywhere today, kind of just wanted to stay in the house and be sad. If I said no he'd probably try to get me to talk and it's hard for me to say no. Also, I did have fun with him yesterday, he's actually pretty funny and nice.

I went in my closet and pick out my shoes. I always pick my shoes out first it helps me find the outfit easier. I don't know. I'm weird.

I put this on ^

I put this on ^

All finished.

I make my way downstairs and see Justin on the couch on my phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask him sitting next to him on the couch.

"Uh, adding myself on smapchat." He says laughing handing me my phone.

"How'd you even know my password?" I question.

"Your password is literally 1234. Who does that?" He says laughing at me.

"Whatever, I can't put a complicated password because I'll forget it."

"Weirdo," he says giggling and getting up. "Let's go"