Elena

ELIZABETHS POV

I woke up in a really good mood today.

I blast some music took shower and brushed my teeth.

While brushing my teeth an amazing idea came to my head.

I walked over to my laptop and bought a ticket home. I text Elena what I'm doing and head to my closet.

Ah I'm so smart.

I start to pack a small bag because I know I can't stay out there for long.

I guess I'll take an uber to the airport since I can't really tell anyone that I'm leaving.

--

I finally get on the plane and all of a sudden I get scared.

Oh crap.

What if Justin calls?

He's probably still hungover from whatever he was doing last night.

Which reminds me his text were awfully strange. I don't know if being drunk makes you say things because I don't drink but...

So I guess he probably won't be stopping by the house today.

The only person I need to worry about is Stiles. Actually I don't mind telling him. He's really nice. I just don't want him to tell Justin and Justin tells my dad and blah blah.

The plane finally lands and I never been so excited in my life.

I rush off the plane and look for Elena.

I finally spot her in the crowd and run so fast to her. She spots me and does the same.

"Oh my gosh!!! I missed you soooooo much!"Elena screams.

"Me too," I say looking at her and giving her an even tighter hug. "So..."

She lets go." Oh goodness. What is it?"

"So no one knows I'm here. My mom would freak if she knew and would yell at me because she would figure out my dads gone and well yeah my dads gone."

She bursts out laughing at me."you better not get caught. You're mom would hate me if she finds out. Anyway, let's go."

We get to her house and I never felt so at home. I missed this place. I was here more than I was at home.

We run upstairs to her room.

"We need to have a girls day!" Elena says.

"For sure, but we should get dressed." I look at us seeing that we are both in sweats and have crazy buns going on.

She laughs and walks to her closet.

"Ready?" I ask her .

"Yeah, selfie?" She says holding up her phone.

I smile and follow her to our usually mirror.