Chapter 12

Some of the stunning Hadeeths related to Jannah!

The Prophet (sal Allaahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said:

"●The first group to enter Paradise will look like the moon when it is full.

●They will not spit or blow their noses or defecate therein.

●Their vessels and combs will be of gold and silver, their incense burners will be of aloeswood and their sweat will be musk.

●Each of them will have two wives, the marrow of whose calves will be visible from beneath the flesh because of their beauty.

●There will be no dissent or enmity among them and their hearts will be as one, and they will glorify Allaah morning and evening.

●they will not envy one another."
(al-Bukhaari, Muslim)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ibn Katheer said:

" (The women of Jannah) lower their gaze and avoid looking at men other than their husbands, so they do not think that there is anything in Paradise that is more handsome than their husbands.
(Say SubhanaAllah!!!)

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

This was stated by Ibn 'Abbaas, Qataadah, 'Ata' al-Khuraasaani and Ibn Zayd. And it was narrated that

●One of them will say to her husband: By Allaah I do not think that there is anything in Paradise finer than you, or that there is anything in Paradise dearer to me than you; praise be to Allaah Who has made you for me and made me for you." (Tafseer al-Qur'aan al-'Azeem).

(SAY SUBHANALLAH!!)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

And if a woman did not get married during her worldly life, or if her husband was not from the people of Jannah, then Allaah will marry her to one of the believing men in Jannah.

■The women will live with their husbands and children and families in their own realms in Paradise, and they will be so content with that.

(Again say SubhanaAllah)

Dua for seeking Forgiveness

اَللّٰهُمَّ اَنْتَ رَبِّيْ ، لَا اِلٰهَ اِلَّا اَنْتَ خَلَقْتَنِيْ وَاَنَا عَبْدُكَ ، وَاَنَا عَلَی عَهْدِكَ وَوَعْدِكَ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُ اَعُوْذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا صَنَعْتُ ، اَبُوْءُ لَكَ بِنِعْمَتِكَ عَلَيَّ ، وَ اَبُوْءُ بِذَنْبِي ، فَاغْفِرْ لِيْ ، فَاِنَّهُ لَا يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوْبَ اِلَّا اَنْتَ

《《《《《☆☆☆☆》》》》》

Assalamu Alaikum.