Chapter 17

Assalamu Alaikum

*******

Beautiful Hadith about Jannah

🍀🌷🍀🌷🍀🌷🍀🌷

Anas ibn Malik said that Allah's Apostle (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said,

"I entered Paradise and found myself by a river, by its edges were tents of pearls. Then I tapped with my hands where the water was running, and there was then a beautiful smell of Musk. I asked, 'What is this O Gabriel?' He said, 'This is Kawthar (river in Paradise) which Allah has given to you.'"

[Sahih al-Jami]

■■■■■■■■■

Anas ibn Malik narrated that the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said,

"Verily in Paradise there is a market in which will come to every Friday. The North wind will blow and scatter fragrances on their faces and on their clothes. This will add to their beauty and their attractiveness. They will then go back to their families after having an added luster to their beauty and their attractiveness. Their families will say to them, 'By Allah you have been increased in beauty and loveliness after leaving us,' and they will say, 'By Allah you too have increased in beauty and attractiveness after us.'"

(Muslim)

■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■

Narrated Anas bin Malik,

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “There is a tree in Paradise (which is so big and huge that) if a rider travels in its shade for one hundred years, he would not be able to cross it.”

Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 54 Hadith 474

■■■■■■■■■

Abu Sa’eed Al-Khudri narrated

that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) said, “The people of Paradise will look at the dwellers of lofty mansions (i.e. a superior place in Paradise) in the same way as one looks at a brilliant star far away in the East or in the West of the horizon. This is because of their superiority over one another (in reward).”

One of the people asked, “O Allah’s Messenger! Are these lofty mansions for the Prophets which no one else can reach?”

The Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) replied, “No! By Allah, in whose Hands is my life, these are for men who believe in Allah and also believe in the Messenger.”

[Bukhari and Muslim]

■■■■■■■■■

The Prophet Muhammad(SAW) said,

Whoever guides someone to goodness will have a similar reward.

(Sahih Muslim)