PT:26

apamaus POV
I cant wait to tell kawaii chan and everyone. Wait did i just say i cant wait to tell kawaii chan, shes the person i probrably want to avoid with telling this news. But to be honest in the end everyones going to find out, whether that will be me telling them, someone telling or them just being sneeky about it whether i like it or not. actually I wonder how Nicole will act when she finds out that I'm not dating Lawrence . Knowing her she'll probably give me an evil look and then say why don't you go for Lawrence , he's a way better fit than that's silent not talking guy Aaron . Luckily I know in the end she'll be happy about it . Oh no I just remembered about Dante he acts like he's my big brother when he's definitely not . I know you want me to settle down with somebody but you kind of want me to settle down with Laurence of Garroth that's only because he actually them very well . Maybe him and aaron can get to know one another and aaron can become a lot more social with others. Then that really only leaves me with cadenza. I for sure know that she wanted laurmau too happen. To be honest shes going to be fine, she absolutly going to tell me to promise to get me and aaron to let her make our wedding clothes if we ever get married. If she does say that which i know she will possibly do, thats going to make me blush like mad.

Aarons POV
Iam walking around phoenix drop with aphmau holding her hand the whole way. I can tell shes in thought because the expressions on her face keep on changing every minute. One time she blushed a little bit, maybe she was thinking about me.
*after a bit more walking they arrive at kawaii chans and dantes house, they knock on the door and they find out they are interrupting their family dinner.
A: im so sorry kawaii chan we will come back later we didnt know we were inturrupting your dinner.
Kc: aphmau senpai kawaii chan doesnt mind if you and aaron kun interrupt, kawaii chan was hoping aphmau senpai and aaron kun could join kawaii chans family for dinner.
A: thank you kawaii chan, i guess me and arron could join you plus me and him need to tell you and dante something really important.
Kc:ok then aphmau senpai and aaron kun kawaii chan cant wait what you have to tell me and dante kun.
*inside*
Aa: kawaii chan this apple pie is amazing, how on earth did you make it so good.
Kc: nya, thank you aaron kun but this isnt the best kawaii chan could have made this.
Aa: WHAT?!?
Kc: nya this is a rushed pie kawaii chan made it only had half of kawaii chan special love in it.
Aa: wow, you must be a very talented baker then.
D: well aphmau what did you want to tell me and kawaii chan.
A: well firstly i wanted to say hi to you guys and find out how you guys were. And secondly i wanted to tell you guys ive finally settled down. *she blushes a deep red*
Kc: aaaàaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh !! Aphmau senpai has finally settled down thank ireane for that.
D: thats great it can only truly be laurence because garroths in the ireane dimention.
A: actually your wrong and garroths out of the ireane dimention now.
D: WHAT then you chose garroth, well i wish you guys luck in life.
Kc: kawaii chan wishes aphmau senpai and garroth kun good luck as well.
A: ha thats nice of you guys but its not garroth it aaron *kisses his cheek*
D: well how do i know his good enough for you and if he treats you right.
Aa: well aphmau chose me so that makes me good enough for her and i treat her absolutly fine.
*winks at aphmau*
A: *blushes*
D: hmph very well then i hope you guys have a good relationship.
N: mummy did tell nekkoette that she didnt want aphmau to settle down with laurence or garroth because they were not right.
Kc: nekoette is right kawaii chan prefered aphmau senpai found a better man than those two.
A: well thank you two for listening and thank you nekoette tan for sitting through our talking.
N: thats ok aphmau senpai, nekoette tan found out some new things hehe.

An/ hello