PT:30

*aarons back now*
Aphmaus POV
I think im going to wear my purple dress for to night but im going to bring my sword just incase, i see ivy or anything. I really appreciate everything the guys have done for me. Especially aaron. I'm going to make sure that, i enjoy my self tonight and have fun. Well aarons getting changed. Maybe he'll wear a shirt for once. Hmm. I'll just have to wait and see.

Aarons POV
I'm going to wear my red top, with my black trousers and thats it. My fashion sence is not the best but hopefully she will like it.
*after aphmau takes an age to get ready*

A: Aaron I'm coming down now.

Aarons POV
When aphmau walked to wards me, my heart skipped a beat. The way her hair was flowing
And her dress was so beautiful. Also her hair was perfect I just couldn't stop starting at her. It was like I was in a trance.
A: aaron..AARON.
aa: oh oh yes aphmau what happened.
A: well you just completely spaced out.
Aa: I think it was because or you goddess look aphmau.
A *blushing*
Aa: you look absolutely beautiful aphmau.
A: thanks Aaron, you dont look to bad yourself. You actually wore a shirt.
A: well thank you for noticing
Aphmau. Shall we. *holds out hand*
A: we shall *gives her hand to Aaron*

Levins POV
Mom and I guess my DAD? Our going on a date tonight but me and malachi dont want him being to touchy yet. I know they've been together for a while now but, ya know. So thats why a good sons malachi and I are going to just , convenatly eat dinner at the same place they are going to. Its just a coincided that this happend I'll assure you. So far they have held hands and I'm perfectly ok with that.
Malachi's POV
Levin has dragged me into yet another situation. He kind of reminds me of a crazy guy I once met. I already trust aaron because my mum trusts him and I dont want to interfere but I need to keep Levin safe because thats what big brothers do.

An: thanks for reading
1