Pt:55 decision 2

Aaron's POV

"What do you mean (jb) " I was on he verge of exploding right now. My girlfriend Is apparently almost dead and this imposter is in front of me. I hate it when people just can't get to the point what does she and Aphmau know. " heh calm down Aaron darling, you'll see her soon I think." She whispered to me. " you think what If I don't I don't want to go through what I've been through before" at this point I salty tear fan down my cheek. I barely ever cry but for Aphmau, I can always make a exception.

"What if I don't see her again Nicole what do I do" I looked over to her to see that she was staring at the ground, her fists clenched an the sounds of heavy breathing coming from her. With in a split second she grabbed the imposter by the shirt and stared into her beautiful eyes. "Listen to be Aphmau or who ever you are, I want Aphmau back we want Aphmau back if there's a way you can tell her to make the right decision please do" she let go of the woman and walked away. The woman look at me and smiled once again." She Already can see and hear everything you say I know she can there's no need for me to tell her I know she will make the right decision especially for you Aaron, she loves you with all her heart. A tear rolled down her cheek, she ran up to me and kissed me again and slowly pulled away." She saw that an the last one too, no wonder she loves you and all of her friends you guys all get along together so we'll and are perfect for each other.
---------------------------------------------
Garroth's POV

I've been I the dungeons for a good 12 hours now. I'm not dangerous at all but they still think I am. I've had one visit and that's from Travis, he spoke disgusting words about me and had a go at me for hurting Katelyn. I feel like I love Katelyn but at the same time I love Aphmau. I'm so stupid I should've it with Katelyn while I ha the chance. I do truly like her. I like her character an her personality and her beautiful blue hair. What an I saying, I truly am in love wit her just want to kiss her and...then the door opens and in walks Katelyn she walks up to my cell and opens it. She comes in carrying some bread and eggs for me. "Take it we don't want you dying of starvation" I happily take the food and place it down next to me , I stand up and walk towards Katelyn. She backs away a little but I grab her hand . "Garroth what are you doing let go!" I let go but I pinned her to the floor and smashed my lips against hers, I could feel her arms trying to push me off but I wouldn't t let it, I just deepened the kiss. I pulled away after our make out and look down a t the beautiful woman before me. "I love you Katelyn" she looked taken back by my words, " I don't love you Garroth I love Travis his kind and helps me and loves me like a really man should, now get of of me!" " I don't want to" " I'm in a relationship with Travis and this is classed a cheating and I'm not a cheater" she shouts at me with anger in her eyes. I roll my eyes and say. " we'll I guess you'll have to be a cheater just this once then. I kiss her passionately and start putting my hand up her shirt. I want her. I start lifting my hand higher and higher until I touch her breast. I hear a moan come out of her mouth I smile at the fact that she likes in then with all her might she pushed my off of her. Didn't she just moan? " I..I can't do This Garroth it's wrong and indecent" " don't touch me like that ever again!" She turns around and walks out of the door." I'm just not good with the people I love am I"

An: thanks for reading I will try and make my chapters a bit more regular now like on a Tuesday Friday and Sunday?