pt:76 she's awake!

Aaron's POV

I'm sitting here gapping my foot in the ground rapidly. My heart is racing and  my eyes are hurting from trying not to cry. " Aaron she's moving, I think she's waking up!" Laurence shouts excitedly to me. My whole happiness shoots back up again. I was so scared that I would've lost the woman I love so dearly. I rush to her side and her eyes flutter open, revealing that same hazel brown eyes that I've fallen in love with. "A...Aron." She says quietly as she reaches out to me. " I'm here Aphmau don't worry about anything, you're safe."I say as I  kiss her on the lips. She kisses me back. " uh Aaron what happened to me." She says with a hint of confusion in her voice as she sits up. I hug her tightly. " you scared me Aphmau, you were sweating then you do something that's very out of character then faint and I find out something happened to you spirit, are you trying to make me die from worrying!" I say feeling slightly angry at her. Its not her fault though, she was sick and she couldn't control what she was doing. As her husband to be I will forgive her for making my heart almost die from worry. "Oh no I'm sorry Aaron, I don't really remember anything other than waking up in the middle of the night." She tells me hugging me back tightly. " I'm just glad that you're okay sweetie."  I smile happily at her. Thank everyone in this universe that she's okay. " hey guys is Aphmau still knocked out." I hear Katelyn say as she walks through the front door.
"A-Aaron I think I'm still sick, I can't hear katelyn's voice for some reason." Aphmau says sadly. I look at her and smile. " the voice that's familiar to you wasn't caused by your sickness, she's really back Aphmau she never died." Tears start falling from her eyes. " S..she's really back KATELYN!" She shouts loudly. As anyone would've expected Katelyn came rushing into the room, Garroth behind her as well. "A...Aphmau you're okay!" Katelyn screams as she gives her a hug.
" forget about me Katelyn, I thought you were dead!" Aphmau says with a mixture of sadness and happiness.
"Heh well I'm alive now, and the first thing that happens on my first day back is that I find out you were sick and not in the best condition what a way to scare a friend half to death." Katelyn says to Aphmau whilst folding her arms. " sorry I can't help being sick, but I have so much to tell you about m, have you heard Aaron proposed to me we're getting married!"she says happily with that cute smile of hers. How does she expect me to not kiss passionately right now with everyone watching, when she has that cute face showing. I guess Aphmau really cant remember anything that happened today, not even that kiss with Katelyn.

" I'm so happy for you Aphmau! I've already heard from Aaron though while you weren't awake." Aphmau smiles. " you really missed a lot Katelyn." Laurence says to her. " yeah I guess I have." She says back to him.
Hmm I have an idea.

" guys you can spend time with Aphmau later, right now I want to be with her until  she's in top condition so I would like everyone to give Aphmau and I some privacy." I tell everyone. " oh Aaron it would be Best if I stay with her right now because if she feels a bit ill again I'll use my magic." Zoey tells me sweetly. " oh no zoey you get some rest, besides I think the best medicine for Aphmau would be my love!" I exclaim. She giggles at my statement. " very well let's hope your love is enough to heal her, let's go everyone." Zoey says as she ushers everyone out of the house. When I hear the door slam I lay myself down next to Aphmau on the bed. " I love you Aphmau so, so much that sometimes it can hurt." She turns to me and wraps her arm around my body as she snuggles close to me. " loving can hurt sometimes you know, and if you stay with the person even though times maybe hard and you think your world is gonna crumble, that means you love them very, very much." I smile. " I can't wait until I marry you, not only because I get to marry you and our  bond becomes even stronger but also because I get to show you a lot of 'love' that day haha." I say as I laugh. I emphasised the word love there haha I hope she knows what I mean. "I don't think I can wait until our wedding day to get more of that love, how about we have some of that love tomorrow evening."  she says as she kisses my cheek. In see she's blushing and I can't help but blush too. " hehe I really can't wait that long Aphmau." I tell her as I move my position and hover above her in our bed. I lower my head down and kiss her passionately. My hand snakes down the side of her and I slowly rub up and down. " mm Aaron I'm going to keep my word, let's leave this for tomorrow night." She say.
" are you really sure you wanna wait that long Aphmau." I say as I kiss her neck. I lick her her sweet spot and nibble on it gently. She let's out sweet soft moans that really turn me on.  " mmm that feels n..nice....wait  nope I promise that tomorrow night we'll have some fun." I sigh in defeat and kiss her lips gently as I lay back down next to her. " why tomorrow night?" I question her. She giggles quietly. " because I wanna be well prepared." She tells me. I blush at all the thoughts running through my head when she says she wants to be prepared. We lag there cuddling for a few minutes, then I hear a soft snore. I look down at my beautiful lady and kiss her forehead.
"Sleep well beautiful."

An: HELLO!!! thank you all for reading. ....did u hear what's gonna happen soon some aarmau lemons!! Yay I'm getting a nose bleed from thinking about all the things I'm gonna write hehe. Don't worry I'm of age to write about some lovely moments .

Quick thing, you should all go and read fatalshipkin new book called I want to float away. It a very sensitive story which will really get your tears going. It's based on real life problems that some people suffer with and it's a book that just really highlight the good and bad times of having those problems.  Go and follow fatalshipkin as well!!!!!

Next chapter
will be in about two days on this aarmau book. I wanna have enough time to write a detailed aarmau lemon 😏😳