PT:17

Aphmaus POV
The plan has now started and me and Aaron have to act all lovey dovey to make Laurence come out.
A: uuh what should we do.
Aa: what if I just kiss you.
A: you know the guys are watching.
Aa: I know that makes it even better.
Katelyn's POV
Me and Vlad are just watching for those guys to act like there in love. To be honest they were acting like a bad romance movie couple when aaron started to kiss her and they were truly kissing one another. This should get Laurence out for sure right Vlad. "Yep defiantly"

shadow Knight Laurence's POV Haha I've found them but SERIOUSLY they are making out the moment before they die that just makes me really angry

Haha I've found them but SERIOUSLY they are making out the moment before they die that just makes me really angry. They really could have been doing something else but KISSING! Wow. "Aphmau Aaron your dead" I swung my sword and it clashed with another but it wasn't Aarons or aphmaus. It was Vlad's and right behind him was Katelyn. Aaron now has his sword out and aphmaus in her divine from. I've been had.
A: Vlad take my divine sword and knock him out quick. That will be my help towards you.
V: OK Aphmau* swings the sword but misses*
Lau: ha missed me *turns around to see a rather angry Katelyn*
K: vald to you *she shoves Laurence towards Vlad.
V: thank you, *knocks him out with Aphmaus divine sword.
A: Katelyn sit on him!
K: what why me.
A: sit on him Katelyn.
K: fiinnee, keep your wig on.
Luci: guys I'm here with the potion.
Aa: good now we need to give it to him.
Luci: OK *she kneels down and gives the potion to Laurence* done. He should wake up in about three hours.
V: well its really late and we should probably go to bed now and make sure everyone is completely safe.
Aaron's POV
Aphmau and I are walking back now hand in hand. I can hear Lucinda and Katelyn talking about us, saying that were such a cute couple and making bets of when I'm going to propose. This next one caught me of guard it was when are they going to have there little Aphmau or Aaron Jr. This one made me blush then I looked over to Aphmau and it looked like she heard it too. We both smiled at each other.
They're back home.
Aphmaus POV
I'm happy that we only got a few scratches here and there. And that Lilith is all safe and no one died. When Laurence wakes up I'm going to have a little word with him.
Aa: hey Aphmau you know Lilith is with zoey tonight.
A: yeess? What are you trying to say.
Aa: oh nothing. *he gets on top of Aphmau and starts kissing her*
A: oh *she's blushing* your saying that he he. *she starts kissing Aaron back*
Aphmaus POV
Just when I was about to take off my top Lucinda barges straight into the room.
L: hi am I interrupting some thing here.
A: *growls* no. Do you need something. *ushers Aaron to move off of her*
L: oh yeah Laurence is awake and do you want to speak to him.
A: *she mumbles under her breath* sure you've all ready interrupted me and aaron.
L: what was that Aphmau.
A: oh I said sure why not.
L: OK I'll leave you now.
Aa: well that was bad timing.
A: your right. We'll continue later.
Aa: I'm OK with that.

AN: THANKS FOR 1K READS