PT: 59

Aaron's POV
"What do you mean you killed our baby?" I was so confused. Aphmau dies and then comes back to life. And now she's saying she killed the baby. It was Garroth who killed the baby not her!
"I...I did I saw our child but they were a bright light and then they said kill both of us or kill just the baby."
"What I'm lost."
" I chose to kill the baby because, they're in trouble, I think everyone that we left behind needs us the most and Travis is an enemy." I hugged Aphmau tightly, she was shaking and was obviously scared to death. I rubbed her back carefully and whispered. " let's go then Aphmau, what are we waiting for we need to help them don't we, and I don't hate you for killing our child I would have hated you if you chose to kill both of you guys, my life would be empty with out you Aphmau."
"Thank you Aaron that really helped me but now it's time to help everyone else.
-----------------------------–------–------------------
Lucinda's POV

I'm a lazy person in the day because I'm mostly sleeping but when it's night time I'm alive and the most active person in the world.  Today was different I fell asleep yesterday night!  That means I'm wide awake in the morning.  I'm bored because I don't do day times. I guess I can check on garroth he should be able to come out soon.

Tavis' POV
I could kill garroth right now! His probably with Katelyn right now doing this he shouldn't with her. I'm just so angry all these idiots tearing Katelyn and I apart we are ment for each other.

Laurence's POV
I miss Aphmau and Aaron even though they both brought the bad side out in me I can forgive them easily. Aphmau better not be dead or,  oh I don't know I never thought about how I would act if aphmau ever died.  I look up into the sky and I can see the clouds and how peaceful the world is all around me. And then I see Lucinda walking  towards the dungeouns.  I've never noticed until now but Lucinda's really beautiful and I love the way how carlm and relaxing she is.  "LUCINDA!,  over here. " she turns towards me and starts walking in my direction.  "Hey Laurence what do you need?" What did I need I just wanted to call her over just to be next to her and get a closer look at her face.  And guess what she's even more beautiful close up. " um I just wanted to say hi heh. " oh no Laurence that was stupid and why's my face warm,  oh no I'm blushing this is so embarrassing. "
" well hello as well Laurence and your blushing  like mad what's wrong with you. "
" nothings wrong and it's just hot thats all,  and I'll go with you to see garroth. "
"How'd you know I was going to see garroth."
" well your heading in the direction of the dungeouns so I kinda just guessed. "
"Aww and there I thought that you were secret a mind reading wizard. "
"Maybe I am heh. "

Katelyns POV

Just me and garroth all alone.  Travis nowhere around me actually no one else but garroth around me. We've been alone together for a while now and we've just been talking and well that kiss we had before but since then nothing else romantic has happened.
I know that this is wrong and I shouldn't be doing this,  I'm  a strong woman and a good person but right now I am contemplating both of thoulse aspects. I've let two men, make me fall weak under both of their love and cheated on a man who I love so easily with another man. 
" what made you feel like you loved Me garroth,  what do you love about me?. "
" to be honest Katelyn I never knew I loved you until I really thought about it.  Most of my dreams had you in them,  your blue hair flowing thought the wind as I watch you in awh. "
" that doesnt answer my question you moron. "
" sheesh sorry,  I love you lovely blue hair,  I love your strong attitude and I love your confusing but great personality. " garroth said happily.  Travis has said those words before but now garroths said them it makes me blush like mad.  I can feel my cheeks turning a dark red,  I just look down trying to hide my face.

" I love that as well the way my you hide how you are feeling so terribly, that blushing face is so cute. " garroth whispers as he lifts my head closer to his.  I lean in to kiss him and as my lips touch his I can hear the slam of a door open.  In surprise I pull away and see travis with Lucinda and Laurence behind him.  His in his demon form and tears are running Down his face.  " KATELYN WHAT ARE YOU DOING KISSING GARROTH. "
"Oh sh**"
.
Authors note/ thanks for reading and I can wait for diaries today it's going to be amazing!!!

Sorry for my terrible uploading schedule  I'm the worst person in the world please don't kill me !!!!!!!!  Have a good day  or night bye