Crowpaw x Feathertail. Part 2

"I know you will. But what will i tell our clan when we return?" Stormfur daid switching gaze from Crowpaw to his sister.

"We dont have to tell them anything. Just say you dont know."

Stormfur looked at her. " Wont you miss me, Feathertail your the only family I have left."

Feathertail eyes filled with sympathy.
" What about Greystripe. He is afterall our father." She said as she nuzzlled her brother.

"Come on. I think we should leave now. While we have the chance." Crowpaw interrupted.

Feathertail stepped away from Stromfur and stuck close to Crowpaw.

" I will miss you brother." She said as she looked at him.

" You are not even mates! How can you run away with him?!" He dpat in frustration.

" Feathertail? Would you be my mate?"

Feathertail smiled and nodded.

"Now. We are leaving. Sorry Stormfur but we have decided our destiny. And it lies beyond borders that divide our love."

Stormfur stood up and walkef away, jaws clenched in anger and clawd raking the ground.
" Fine." He spat.

Feathertail felt sorry for his brother.
They both started walking away from the stream, their friends, the clans and away from anything that could prevent them from being togethere.

" I love you so much Feathertail." Crowpaw whispered into her ear as he licked her cheek.

"Me too. Crowpaw. Me more."