Stuck

Savannah's P.O.V

I was really stuck. Should I tell him the truth or keep it a secret for a while

I opened my mouth to speak , but nothing came out. 

"Prince, I was raped. When i was only in the 6th grade. I hate talking about it or even thinking about it. Only people who know are me, you, the person who did it, and my brother." I sighed after i finished. I didn't tell him the whole truth but it surely wasn't a lie. 

He sat for a few seconds, dumbfounded. "Baby I am so sorry that you had to experience that. And when I get my hand on the person who did it he'll never be able to treat women the way he treated you" He balled up his fist

"You are not going to do anything to anyone because I'm not going to tell you who it was. He told me that I ever told anyone that he'd kill me." I looked down at my thumbs. I continued "If you love me and want what's best for me, you would just let this go." I said, shaking my head.

I looked up at Prince and he was contemplating. He looked uneasy ,and right before he opened his mouth i stopped him.

"Look, I know this is a hard situation for you, but its even harder for me. Imagine being in my shoes right now" I placed my hand on top of his.

"Alright. I'll leave it at that if that's what you really want." he sighed, running his fingers through his fro.

I reached over to him and hugged his neck.

"Thanks"

I put my phone on the charger and placed it on the night stand. I really wanted to tell him the  entire truth, but him and Diggy are good friends. I couldn't and won't be the cause of their beef. I got under the covers and closed my eyes , wishing that this whole thing never happened.

.

.

.

Hey guys. I know this is kinda boring but you guys have been begging for an update for the longest. I know some of you are mad at me because I haven't updated in like a year and a half but i pinky promise that i'll start updating at least every two weeks. School and work are very stressful, and when i can find the time to balance school, work, sports, and sleep, I will update. I'm sorry for slacking y'all. Ily and forgive me lol