Big Brothers These Days

I ignored what he said and walked in to see him sitting on the couch. i completely ignored him.

"Savannah Amani Lattimore i know you hear me talking to you." Jacob said as i grabbed some vitamin water out of the fridge .

I just kept ignoring him.

" I know you hear me so imma just talk, so now it's okay to go fuck one of your brother's best friends in the 6th grade ?" He asked .

I began to walk up the stairs when Jacob grabbed my arm.

"Why did you have sex with him ?" he asked . His grip was tight as a mug and i was honestly getting pissed off that he tried to turn this all on me and not see the wrong in what hid little girlfriend did 

"He raped me you asshole." i yelled and ran up the stairs.

I Jumped in my bed a began to cry.

I heard my door shut and and my brothers voice. " Vannah, I'm so sorry , but why didn't you tell me ?' He asked 

" If someone said they would kill you if you told somebody, would you tell anybody ?" I asked him.

"Well, Um, No." He replied rubbing his head.

"Exactly." I said and began crying again. I hate thinking about that night.

FlashBack

I walked in the house and seen Diggy sitting on the couch .

"Jacob isn't here Diggy." I sighed and went to the table to start my homework.

"I know. I'm here for you baby" he said standing up.

" Diggy, Stop. I dont like you like that." i said as i started to my room.

"You know you want me"  He whispered in my ear as he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him.

"Daniel , you really need to stop." i said as i moved his hand but he was steady trying to squeeze my ass.

He pushed me on the couch and took of all my clothes. I screamed but nobody was there to hear me. He put himself in me and it happened. My virginity = Gone. As he was ... finishing up ..... Cerria my best friend (at the time) walked in.

"Hey Snooki can i .... EW ! never ever ever talk to me again" and with that she ran out. Even though Daniel was 2 years older than us, he was her boyfriend and the start of her whorish ways

End of Flashback

"SAVANNAH !" Jacob yelled as i realized he was trying to get my attention.

"What ?" i asked snapping out of my trance.

"I'm sorry. I just ---" He started before i cut him off

"No need to apologize. Now shouldn't you be with your girlfriend" i said wiping my tears on my sleeve.

"who ?" he asked.

"Jacob. I'm not stupid. I now that you and Cerria have a thang going on." I said as i rolled my eyes.

" If you want me to i'll leave her." He said.

" Nah, love is Love Big Brother"

"HAHAHAHAHHAHA ! No, i don't love her. She's more of a friends with benefits. " He laughed.

Wow. Big brothers these day