Woah, My Bad

Savannah's P.O.V

Welcome to My Living Nightmare.

I walked into school I seen my EX best friend and her entourage The CPC's (Cool, Popular, C's (because all of there names start with C's) standing by there giant lockers. I don't even know who came up with that name because honestly it was stupid. They paid for four lockers so then they have more space to put there shit. The leader, My ex best friend, Cerria, gave me the stink eye just like always and just kept walking.  That's right hoes , I wasn't always a lame, but hell Ion care about that dumb ass hoe. Only reason she's passing her classes is because she fucking all her teachers. Even the girls, so call it what you want. I walked into the Café and watched all the little cliques perform while I just listened to my music. I go to a performing arts school. THE performing arts school. UCLA High. Its like UCLA the college but for high schoolers. Its kinda fun but all of the people here are so uptight, self absorbed , and narcissistic . When the bell rung I went to my locker and grabbed a few things like writing utensils and such.

Once i grabbed my things I went off to my pronunciation class. I don't even know why in the hell I have this class , I know how to pronounce my words im not in kindergarten. But the principal said that it will help me if I decide to become an "Actor". What the hell ever.

                             SKIPPING TO CREATIVE WRITING - RIGHT BEFORE LUNCH

"So class this today its all about secrets. anybody got any juicy secrets ? Just need some ideas to keep our creativity flowing." Mr. Jeremy said . 

I know a whole bunch of secrets.

He believes that in his classroom , we're all friends . But that's a BIG ole lie. Even Jacob is in this class.

"I know a secret " Cassie , one of the CPC's said

"Well, Spill the beans sister" Mr. Jeremy said crossing his legs in his seat like he was a teenage girl.

Sometimes I seriously wonder if he's gay or not.

"Jacob and Cerria are dating." Cassie said and put her hands over her mouth.

I looked at Jacob and almost started to cry but he wasn't even paying attention, he just kept giving Cerria the sex eyes.

Some more people went and then it was Cerria's turn

"I know someone who lost there virginity. To Daniel a.k.a diggy Simmons." Cerria said

"Who ?" Mr. Jeremy asked as he leaned in and so did everyone else.

"Little Miss Savannah." She said.

Everyone started to laugh except for Jacob. He stared right at me .

"Im serious. In the 6th grade. I caught them. She's such a slut. '' She said looking at me .

"Your such a fucking skank. A bitch ass hoe. I piss on your fucking grave."  Jacob yelled at me.

Everyone began to yell the words  'Hoe, bitch, and skank." to me until I got up.

I didn't even say anything. I just went numb and began to cry.

I ran out to the nearest bathroom. I grabbed my blade out of my bag and began to slit my arms. I felt so ashamed because i had been clean for a few months. I once I finished I ran out and felt very lightheaded but I was determine to run home. I ran out the bathroom and ran out the door. I was so out of the world i didnt even notice that someone was coming out of the classroom door, and I got hit by the door.

I noticed a guy with two braids but about two seconds later all I seen was blackness.

Ray's P.O.V