Just Chillin'

Roc's P.O.V

I felt really sorry for Savannah. We all knew Ray had been playing her but nobody told her.

"Who's going to pick the movie ?" Prod asked trying to break the silence between everyone.

"Me and Roc" Lelani yelled.

We went to the back and looked around on the stacks of movies. She choose paranormal activity 5. To be honest I hate scary movies, but i had to take it like a man.

We fixed the snacks and such and passed it out and sat down.

Savannah's P.O.V

I sat towards the back by myself. I hated that I said I would stay . Ray really pissed me off. I really needed someone to comfort me through this movie because I was scared out of my mind. I abs hated scary movies. Towards the beginning Prince came ant sat next to me.

"You okay ?" he asked.

"I'm fine" I mumbled.

"I'm staying back here with you ." He smiles.

"Okay." I fake smiled back and turned my attention towards the movie

He held my hand and during all the scary parts I squeezed his hand and covered my face in his chest.

Starr's P.O.V

I sat with Prod and he was being scarier than me. At the part with the two little girls who spoke Spanish came up he screamed so high I thought he broke a glass. I wasn't scared but he still was supposed to be my protector, not the one who had to be protected.

Ray' s P.O.V

I feel really bad that I was playing Savannah,really. I was starting to be down for shawty. But hey, when youre this fine, one girl can't tie you down.

It's short but oh well. VOTE