Chapter 4

All I do is think of you , day and night , that's all I do , I can't get you off my mind ... I love you .....

" A wake up we at home " Liyah said while pushing my head . This weekend been long it seem like it . We ended up getting 3rd but we get to go to the national tournament in temple . I planned on acting like I was sick because I knew he would be down there . Oh yea and another thing , me and mon stopped talking after that night I had with Marquis.. It feels like he messing up my life and I should let him go , but I can't . I walked in the house , me and Liyah got a house in Houston because I gotta scholarship to play basketball at Belhaven University and she got a scholarship to cheer . We put our stuff in our rooms and I heard her messing with the pots and pans so I thought she was going to make dinner or something . So I decided to take a shower . When I got out she had made her some noodles and didn't make me none . I mugged her and grabbed a container full of pineapples and sat down . I heard a knock on the door and ran to it . When I opened the door my mouth dropped . Marquis was standing there with Chris , who had a weird smile on his face. Chris tried to step in my house but I pushed him back and asked " What y'all doing here ? And who told you where I lived ? " Marquis looked at Chris who said with a smirk " I have my ways " I rolled my eyes knowing Liyah told him were we stayed and let them in . I went up to my room not wanting to talk to him . Ooh yea , me and him haven't talked sense he put me in the " friends " zone .I guess you can say I don't wanna be friends with him . I wanna be something else but I know that's not going to happen . I hooped in my bed at took my shirt off cause it got hot and turned on the tv . I heard a knock on the door and got quiet cause I knew it was Marquis and he would try to sweet talk me into talking to him . He opened the door anyways and I acted like I didn't see him and kept watching the tv . I hurried and up my shirt on then I heard him taking a deep breath and I stopped him before he can say any thing. " Nope , go back in the living room . I don't wanna talk to you right now " i said while my eyes got teary. He seem to notice and sat on my bed after I told him to get out . He stared at me for a while then grabbed my face and putting it inches away from him . I saw him look at my lips then he said pulling back " I don't know what I did wrong .." I looked at him and rolled my eyes . I don't know why I have some deep feelings for him . I wanted to feel this way with mon but somehow I couldn't .. " oh ok . But when y'all leaving ? I got church in the morning." He looked at the clock and gave me that " bitch really " look that made me laugh . It was 5:34 and I was guessing he wasn't leaving anytime soon . I scooted over and he got under the covers with me . We was watching tv and I suddenly felt his hand touch my thigh . I jumped outta my bed and looked at him . He got up and walked towards me . I haven't known this nigga a whole month and he trying to get some . I tried to walk away from him but he grabbed my arm making me fall on my bed . He hovered over me and looked in my eyes . I said " no , we ca-" he stopped me with a kiss . He tried to pull my shirt up and I managed to get him off of me and ran into the kitchen were Chris and Liyah was talking . " where Marr we bout to go ?" I looked up the hallway and he was walking out looking like he was sad or something . I pointed at him and he grabbed me and pushed me up on his chest and whispered in my ear " you sure we can't ? " I laughed and pushed him back a little and said " boy bye " I smirked and opened the door so they can leave . I hugged Chris and Marquis , once they left I took a deep breath and mugged Liyah who had a smirk on her face . I rolled my eyes and walked in my room and went to sleep .

I always wanted somebody who would just be with me with a snap of my fingers . The older I get I notice you have to actually have to chase them ... That ain't right . I'm done chasing .....