Chapter 8

Opps..

This morning I woke up naked with Marquis in the crock of my neck naked . My heart started racing ' Did we fuck ? ' . I shook him to wake him up and he said " We didn't fuck , you went to sleep before we could do anything " he chuckled . I took a deep breathe then tried to get up , but I ended up falling I looked at him and said " you sure cause I can't feel my legs " he stretched and looked at me and started laughing " oooh yeaa I did give u oral that's it " I mugged him and tried to stand up and grab stuff to go in the restroom . When I got to the restroom I took a shower and brushed my teeth and wetted face and put a black crop top on and some basketball shorts . When I walked into the kitchen i saw bacon, eggs, grits, fruit salad, and sausage. I smiled and saw a note that said ' had fun last night see u later had to go to work ~love Marquis ' I was low key mad but I shoke it off and ate . When I was done eating I washed dishes and clean up the house . " BITCH WHERE TF YOU AT " I dropped the bleach in the tub and ran to the door where my Bestfriend was at . " Hoe I missed you " we hugged for about 5 more mins and she said " Okay I can't breathe damn and yo ass smell like bleach " I laughed and let her go . " sooo how was cheer camp " she looked me up side my head and said " you know good and goddamn well yo ass won't care " I rolled my eyes and walked in the kitchen and grabbed a container of pineapples . She stopped and looked at the container and asked " didn't we fill that up before I left ? " . I almost choked on a pineapple at her comment . " yes , I been eating a lot of fruit cause I started back working out ." She laughed while walking up stairs and said " fuck you , you know you been getting some " I rolled my eyes and mubbled " almost " she stopped and ran by me like somebody was chasing her . I jumped and looked at her crazy . " wth you mean almost " I sighed and told her about everything that happened while she was gone . When I was done she punched me in my shoulder and said " girl u could've got some last night with yo sleepy ass " I laughed and got up to walk to my room and said with a smirk " you act like I can't get it tonight " .
Well well well , lesson will be learned later on .. Just wait and you'll see if it's real or not