Chapter 7

Meet me half way and I might stay

It's been a couple of weeks and me and Marquis are talking still . Haven't talked to mon in a while and don't plan on doing . But today me and Marquis going to the movies to see a scary movie . I think it's called the visit . I got up and saw that he called me and I answer it " we leaving in 30 minutes " I sighed loudly " you know it take me bout a hour to get ready ... Just did me wrong " he laughed and said " what ever u got 28 minutes now " I growned and hung up . I got up and put a black shirt on that said ' flawless ' with white writing and some red skinny jeans with my red and black Jordans . I ran up stairs and did my makeup and hair . I looked at the clock and saw I still had 10 minutes. I started to play with my hair and Marquis came in the house screaming my name . I looked down stairs and said " how you get in my house nigga ? " he mugged me and walked up were I was and pushed me to the wall . I looked at him crazy kinda scared . " who the fuck you looking at like that ? " I tried to push him from in front of me but he like 3 times the size of me and he didn't move . I stared at him and his eyes was red . Either he was high or he was crying . I said " what's wrong with you ? " he started laughing and said " nawl . What's wrong with you " he showed me a picture of a boy that I never seem before . " who dat ? " I asked wondering why he think I know him . " don't act stupid " i can't believe he really think I know that boy . I laughed and moved him outta my way to change , I wasn't bout to spend my whole day with this nigga . I changed into some batman shorts and black crop top and got some ice cream and ran up stairs . When I walked in my room Marquis was looking in my phone and I just rolled my eyes and started watching a movie . I stuck my hand out for him to give me his phone and he hit my hand away . I put a spoon full of ice cream in my mouth and smirked . " so you must got something to hide if u won't give me your phone ? " he side eyed me and said " why you change? Who said we wasn't going anywhere? " I laughed and said " I did . I'm not spending the rest of the day with yo assuming ass " he looked at me and mumbled something and walked to where I was laying down at . He grabbed the ice cream outta my hand and layed on my chest . I shrugged and started to play with his hair until his phone rung . He looked at the caller ID and I snatched it outta his hand before he could do anything . I heard laughing then Liyah voice . " motherfucker where the hell is my Bestfriend and why she not answering the damn phone ? " I giggled and said " right here and he got my phone " she sighed loudly and said " Hey girl we going to be back in like 2 days . This camp is live as hell . You should've came it's a lot of fine ass boys up here . " . " Nexted time my girl " she laughed and said bye and I hung up . Marquis layed back on my chest and looked up at me and started to smile . I looked away blushing and he started laughing . I pushed his head and heard my phone ring . I was going to see who it was but marquis beat me to it . " Hello ? .... Stop lying ..... For real ? .... Asap too .... Damn we coming foeshow... Get ready we leaving in 10 minutes " I looked at him side ways and said . " going to give me more information? So I can know what to wear " he sighed and said " just something to party in " . He better be lucky I ain't take my makeup off cause 10 minutes would've turn in to a hour . I got up and put a maxy white skirt with a black crop top and put my white and black Jordan 12s on and walked down stairs . Marquis mugged we while I walked down the stairs. I laughed and grabbed my jacket . " so where we going ? " . " ASAP rocky concert " I stopped and smiled hard asap rocky is my baby , he is fine as hell , just thinking bout the things I could do to him . I bit my lip and Marquis pushed me in the head . I grabbed his hand and we went to the concert. ASAP got this hoe jumping , him August alsina , lil Wayne and lucci . I kept walking back and forth to the bar until like the 5th drink then I started wobbleing back and forth lol . I sat at the bar and this fine dark skin boy walked over to me and smiled . I couldn't but to smile . He said " what's yo name ma " I giggled and said " aliana " . " You might wanna slow down if you here by yourself. My name is montreal . Are you single ?" I looked at him and started laughing. He just sat there looking at me crazy . " yea well it's complicated " he nodded and said " call me when ever you free " he gave me his number and i started smiling and hooped to the dance floor .

Babe thought you had me on lock down ? Ha u really funny I'm grown and free to do whatever boo !