Myriad's Strength

Barry's POV
"I had an awesome night Kara."
"Me, too Barry."
"I don't get to hangout with a lot of supers and well my girlfriend is a superhero so---"
"Barry."
"Yeah?"
"Enough talking." She kissed me and it felt amazing. A million sparks in one place but then she stopped.

"I should get going to Winn's."

"Right." We said goodnight and I left that's when I realized 15 minutes after I left Kara's that I left my wallet at her place. I make my way back to Kara's apartment, thinking about our first date and how magical it was. "Hey, Kara have you seen my wallet?"
That's when I see she's with someone. James. Kissing James.

"Barry!! Listen to me it was a misunderstand--"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? YOUR WITH ME!!NOT HIM!! HOW COULD YOU I'VE BEEN BETRAYED BY EVERYONE I'VE EVER LOVED INCLUDING YOU!! JUST---"
That's when I felt blank and James and I left Kara's almost senseless.

Indigo's POV
"Your niece is in love with the red torpedo and you know what?"
"What?"
"Let's use him for our own good and her 2 other friends. With the whole city at our control, we will make Astra's dream a reality."
"Starting with taking away everything that ever mattered to Kara Zor El."
"Let's call in Livewire and Silver Banshee since they are well...our friends..."
Kara's POV
My boyfriend's gone psycho! I never kissed James he kissed me. Then Barry just loses control and well now he's gone psycho in fact the whole city. I go up to Catco and everyone is slaves for I'm betting Livewire, Silver Banshee, Indigo, and Nun are doing this.
My boss Ms. Grant entered looking non zombie like making me curious.
"Ms. Grant? Your not a zombie?"
"What like the Walking Dead? No! Have you drank too much Supergirl?"
"Ms. Grant look around someone's put everyone in mind control including my..new boyfriend.."
"Boyfriend? Intriguing. Oh Goodness your right it's like slaves are in here. I wonder why I'm not affected."
Clark: I'm on my way!
It was my cousin since the whole city was powerless I texted him for help.
"Superman is here!"
"Superman? Can i have his number?"
We go out to the porch and wait. I see him and notice he can't resist the spell and I realize no one's safe including my boyfriend from another universe...