Stuck

Barry POV
There was a man. Inside that pod lay a man for at least 23 years yet he hadn't aged at all. I thought I was the fastest thing on earth, no, time was.

We brought him back to the DEO and this DEO was in a different spot.  Kara had told me it was a relocation because of how great we worked together. 

"Babe guess what?"

"What?"

"I got a promotion!" 

I was so happy for Kara. I hugged her immediately.

"So what's your job?"

"I choose the job of my choice which is the best part."

"So what are you thinking about?"

"Well, I took an online quiz and it said I should do marketing!"

"Kara, really?"

"Your going to let an online test define your future?"

"Well, Barry I don't know what I want to do."

"Kara, relax. I'm sure you'll figure what you want to do soon. Because you are super with or without a cape."

"You talk way too cheesy."

"Admit it you like me cheesy."

"Yeah, right."

Kara grabbed me by the collar of suit and gave a small kiss.

Supergirl, Flash!" Hank/Jon/Martain Manhunter "comanded us.

"Yes, sir?"

"Quit canoodling and actually help us figure who this man is."

We walked in the room and found out the man was regenerating himself like photosynthesis and had a lot of power.

"Iris?"

"I think if Cisco was here, he would name this one Powerboy."

We Smirked.

Kara was on her phone and told us that she was taking off to save the  venture space shuttle.

"Want me to come, K?"

"I don't think you can help unless you  can sprout wings and or fly. But thanks for the offer."

"Be careful, Kara." I said meaning it.

"Don't worry, Barr." She gave me a small peck and jetted away.

Kara's POV

I needed to think and luckily the venture mission would let me. Being Supergirl is amazing and don't get me wrong I love it, but everything right now is so stressful. I get to choose any job I want, have an amazing boyfriend, and somehow I feel stuck. I wish someone would understand but Barry probaly has never had that. 

As I go lift the venture I feel a tap on my shoulder and someone say "Need a hand?"

I turn and see my cousin, Superman.

"Hey cousin!"

"It's good to see you."

"This looks like a job for the both of us."

"Sounds like a plan!"

I've dreamed of this me and my cousin teaming up. Now it actually happend.

We put the venture safely down and we just hugged and talked about how awesome the safe we did was.

"Clark,want to come with me?"

"Where?"

"To meet someone I found who might be familiar to you and someone who's special to me."

Hey guys! Sorry for being inactivate lately!! Thank you so much for all the reads on my story it means the world to me that you guys love this story otherwise I wouldn't be writing it! I'll be updating frequently since season 2 of Supergirl and season 3 of the Flash is back! I'll be updating hopefully very soon! Next chapters goin to be intense, get ready!

-ArtsyFanGirl333