Reunited

Kara's POV
Barry snapped out of Myriad so easily when Iris spoke to him but why not me?
What did she have that I didnt.
"Hi I'm Kara Danvers."
"Iris West, Barry's I guess you could say half sister."

"I've heard a lot about you."

"Are you and Barry like a thing? Cause I see the way you look at him and I never looked at him like you and we dated."

"Um yea--"
"No. No we're not." Barry interrupted.
"Oh cause you guys looked so connected.Like me and Eddie did." She looked down.
"Barry, may I speak to you alone?"
"Sure."
I grabbed Barry with all might and brought him out to the ally.
"What are we?"
"I don't know! What about you and James?"
"We're not a thing he kissed me! I didn't kiss him he made a move on me!"
"I'd need proof."
"You now I loved you and now you don't believe me. What about you and Iris, huh?"

"What about me and Iris?"

"She said you guys dated and who knows you might be cheating on her with me."

"Kara listen--"

"No, you listen. I trust you with Iris and she said you two are pretty close. James and I are close yet you don't trust me with one of my closest friends. Your right, we're not a thing in fact, I don't think we are a thing because you---"
He kissed me.
"Kara, I usually lose everyone I love and I don't want to add you to that list. Are we good?"
"Yeah. Not a bad kisser, Allen."
"Not bad yourself, Zor El."
We kissed again this time longer until we realized we had to stop Myriad.
Barry's POV
"Iris, how'd you get here?"
"Well, Cisco and Catlin made another one of those rings on your suit for me but in a different shape." She showed her earnings which looked liked Barry's thing on his chest. "It worked the same and well, Cisco helped me by using a sample of your speed and it gave me thrust and now I'm here!"
"How's Joe?"
"He misses you. You are like his son."
"What about Catlin and Cisco?"
"Kidding? Cisco's been listening to Pokerface by Lady Gaga the last few days and Catlin figuring out ways to bring you home.
"I have missed you, guys."
"Believe me we missed you, too. We also know a way to bring you home."
"Iris, these last few days I've made friends with these people and I promised I'd help them with their problem so I need to stay longer until the problem is solved. Can you stay, please?"
"Fine but is there a Wally Burgers Around here?"
"Of course, duh. But we need to bring Non and his army down."
"Fine, I'll get food and you guys work."
I have a feeling Iris will loathe National City..but I need to help stop Non..right after she gets me a Wally Burger...
Hey guys! Remember entries for the contest are due on Friday check last chapter for rules and just wanted to remind you guys because silvercrimson-
PokeBlitz
Lilathebunny12 are top contest contenders at the moment enter by Friday your covers!- ArtsyFanGirl333