Chapter 5

I fell to the ground again for the tenth. Joe growled and the other pack laughed.

"Go to your place girls," Joe snapped at then.

Selena laughed and walked up. She started to flirt with Joe."So I wasn't good enough but this loser was." She smirked when Joe breathes heavily. She was flirting with my man. I growled and I shoved Selena off my man.

She fell to the ground and looked at me in shock. "Demi, I thought we were friends."

"No," I growled, " you dropped me for those skanks and now you are just like them. You know how much I like Joe but you go and flirt with him." Joe's eyed grew and he looked at me but it didn't bother me that I admitted my crush.

"Well," she laughed, " you never went after him. I am more wolf and woman than you are."

She stood off and brushed herself off. She then kissed Joe in front of me. I screamed and pounced on her. I heard her back crack. She whimpered.

"Stay off him." I saw Zac run up with the rest of his pack.

"You fuck with one of my girls, you fuck with me. You are going down miss new wolf," Zac said.

"I got you Demi," Joe said really fast and stepped in front of me.

"No I got him," I said and I pushed him out of the way. I was pissed and I wanted to get my anger out.

Zac laughed and jumped me. I pushed him off and growled. I scratched his face and punched him across the yard. Everybody including Joe was surprised. Zac looked at me and was in shock.

"What is that thing you bit?" Zac said.

I looked at the rest of their pack and they backed up behind Zac.

I looked at everyone and they were all scared besides Jesse.

"She is my cousin," Jesse said and walked up next me. "She is a born wolf. He just bit her like he did me and she realized her powers.

"What are you talking about Jesse?" Joe said.

"Oh," Jesse laughed, "I forgot to tell you. I looked for my closest family since my whole family died in that car accident last year. The closest thing that came was my cousin Demi. She is special."

-Sorry this is so short I will add another part soon but I wanted to give you guys something