9

It was the day after Joe's date. I didn't know after our date if he would even pick me up.

I heard Jesse knock on my door. I opened my door and he smiled.

"Hey so are you going with Joe or me?"

"I honestly don't know."

I then heard a beep downstairs. I saw Joe and Selena sitting outside. I looked at Jesse.

"Go on your own risk."

I opened my window and put my backpack on. I jumped down and ran to Joe's jeep. Selena got out and ran to me to give me a hug. What the fuck?!?

"Hey I'm joining your pack," she screamed. "Isn't that great? I'm back. Selena is back."

"Wow that is great Selena," I fake smiled and she laughed.

Joe looked at me with a smirk. I climbed in the back and sat down.

"So Demi," Selena said. "What have you been up to these last 24hrs?"

"Standing up to my parents and moving in with my cousin."

"Wow cool."

Selena didn't seem like she really cared. I knew she wasn't back but I didn't want to let Joe know that because I wanted him.

"So proud of you Demi," Joe said.

He quickly smiled at me in the mirror. I smiled back. Selena glared at me. I stopped smiling.

-At School-

When we got to school, I saw Miley and Nick making out. I jumped out and looked at them. Selena stepped out and everyone was shocked.

"I'm back bitches," she said and walked in hand and hand with Joe.

I stayed back and walked in with Miley and Nick.

"You know you need to do," Nick said.

"What Nick?"

"Go out with her ex Justin."

"Yeah that is a great idea," Miley said. "He still hangs out with our group. You can fake date him and tear her apart."

"I don't want to do that to Justin."

"Make sure he knows too," Miley said.

Nick agreed and I mean this could be a very good idea. I walked up to Justin who had just shaved his head.

I mean he actually was an attractive dude and so fake dating him wouldn't suck.

"Hey Justin," I said breaking his conversation with Ross Lynch.

"Hey Demi," he smiled at me.

"So you know you are cute."

"You and me both know you like Joe."

"I do but he is dating Selena now."

Justin's smile disappeared. We all knew that Justin missed her and Selena still liked him.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I want to fake date you because we both know she still likes you. She is using Joe just to hurt me. I want to return the favor and you might even get her back for it."

"Deal but we can't just do it like this. We will do it at lunch."

"See you then."

I walked away and stood next to Selena and Joe.

"What were you talking to Justin about Demi," Joe asked.

Selena perked up and looked at me. She glared and looked at me.

"Oh," I said with a big fake blush. "Nothing. I have to talk to Miley. Ttyl"

I walked over to my locker which was right next to Miley's. She was arguing with one of the dumb men from Zac's crew.

"You better start changing your story," Louis said.

"I'm not joining the pack end of story,"she argued.

"You will," Austin Mahone said.

"Leave her alone," I ordered.

"Or what," Louis said with a laugh.

"Did Zac forget to warn you about me?"

I got right in his face and then I squeezed his hand. He jumped back and they walked away.

"How did the whole Justin thing go," Miley said trying to change the topic.

"You will see." I opened my locker getting my books.

-Lunch-

Selena and Kendall walked up laughing like they used to. Was Selena trying to turn everyone against me?

Miley looked at Kendall and shook her head in disappointment. Kendall rolled her eyes. They sat down and Ariana looked at Selena.

Selena had been meanest to Ariana, so things were about to get interesting.

"Ari I'm sorry. We should go back to who we used to be," Selena said with a sincere smile.

"Ha," Ariana laughed and then continued. "You are only doing this to turn everyone against Demi. I see through your little games. We are her friends and Joe will eventually realize that you are trash."

Everyone's mouths dropped. Selena smile turned into a dirty dirty glare.

"How dare you do that you dumb bitch," Selena said.

Before Ariana could reply, the men walked up. Justin walked up with them. He had a mark on his neck. Joe bit Justin.

"Hey Demi," Justin said siting next to me.

"Hey," I smiled.

He acted nervous and I actually believe he was because he was asking out his ex-girlfriend old best friend right in front of her.

"Would you like to go out on a date with me?"

"Really?"
I squealed along with Miley and my girls.

"He doesn't really want you Demi," Selena said. "He is just using a sweet girl like you to make me jealous. Justin it won't work. Don't torture the naive girl like that."

"I'm not," he said sternly. "I like her. I want her not you. I only dated you because I knew she liked Joe. Now that he is taken, I can have her. Don't flatter yourself Slutena."

Everyone gasped and Justin turned his attention back to me. I smiled.

"Will you?"

"Yes."