13

-With Joe-
Vanessa:(walks in with Samantha) Head out boys we are here to take over

Guys:(leave)

Samantha:(walks up to the shirtless Joe) Damn you def hotter than the guys in our pack

Vanessa:(gags) Sam barf he is good remember that is bad

Joe: You won't get away with this(try's breaking his chains)

Vanessa:(shocks him)

Joe:(screams)

Samantha:(pushes Vanessa aside) I won't let her torture you

Joe: Why?

Samantha:(smirks) You are chained up and now I can control you. Do what I want to you(walks up runs her hand down his chest)

Joe: Off your dumb bitch Selena broke my heart. I don't want any girl(growls)

Samantha:(shocks him)

Joe:(screams)

-Demi's POV-

We had our plan down. The men were going to go in and fight. Us girls were going to battle the soldiers, whoever they were.

I was going to release him. I wanted to be that lucky one, his hero. We walked in sneakily.

A guard spotted Jesse. Shit, time for plan B.  This is was going to be messy. They all coming running at us. Justin ran out like an idiot.

"CHARGE!"

BAM! Justin was unconscious. We all gasped.

"Plan Demi," Nick asked.

"Battle them all of you. Uh, Miley back me up," I said.

They all agreed and I ran with Miley fighting off anybody we had to. We made it to the room. I heard Joe's screams. I kicked the metal door open. Vanessa and Samantha looked at us.
Hayden popped up.

"Sorry just got the text."

They looked at us. They came at us and the two girls fought for me. I ran to Joe and broke off his chains.

"Who is the leader," Joe asked.

"Me."

He looked at me and smirked. He then fell to the ground. He was weak. I picked him up.

"Do you need out of here," Miley yelled.

"Yeah," he said.

He knew he was in no condition to fight. I knew I had to give him to a less strong member. I had to fight, no matter how badly I wanted to care for him.

"Miley take him out," I ordered.

"Demi-."

I interrupted her and yelled her to do it right away.

Miley did instantly what I said and I took over. Hayden was fighting both girls and losing. I tagged her out and
Cracked my knuckles.

I used all my enjoyment for wrestling. I shoved Vanessa over and cracked her back. She squealed. I then grabbed Samantha and did hammer throw threw a window.

Samantha jumped back in and growled. She then helped Vanessa up. Vanessa howled calling Zac in. He walked in and I was then terrified.

The girls held me down as Zac hurt me. I whimpered. This was hurting. I looked for Hayden but before she could come in, I saw one of the guards knock her down.

I was going to die. I needed help but I couldn't call Joe. I howled and I didn't know who I was calling but I knew somebody would come.
______________

A/N: This a short chapter because I wanted to get y'all excited. Next chapter will either be last or second to last. Idk yet