Chp8

I walked out to meet Nick and Miley at Nick's car because I thought Joe would not take me home.

Joe followed me and smiled at me. I glared at him. His smiled faded. I started open Nick's door.

"You are riding home with me missy," Joe said with a serious look.
"Fine."
I walked to his jeep and climbed in buckling silently. He did not know that I loved him. Wait! Yes he did and that made this worse.

"Demetria talk to me," Joe said.

"No," I replied.

"You don't know how long I have been crushing on Selena. She is like my dream girl."

"She is pure evil. She is only asking hoy out to mess with me."

"I thought as my friend you would be supportive of me."

"Fine! I support you dating the she devil."

"She used to be your friend Demetria."

"Until she left to join their pack."

"Come on, the old Selena is somewhere in there."

"Nope."

"Fine," Joe said as we arrived at my house. "Get out."

I slammed my door and looked at the driveway seeing my dad's Honda sitting in the driveway. Joe was already gone.

I walked to the door and walked in quietly. I saw Jesse sitting at the table with my mom.

"Selena get in here," my mom ordered me. "This is your cousin Jesse. He will be staying with us because he has no other family."

"Oh mother we are friends at school."

She looked at Jesse and then at me. My dad walked in with Jesse's belongings.

"Take him to his room Hun. I have to talk with our daughter."

Jesse and my father walked upstairs. I sat.

"Okay the reason your father and I are so disappointed in you is because you weren't born with the family gift. Your cousin, like your father and I, was born with it."

I knew what my mom was talking about it and if she knew how strong I was, she would change her tone but I did not want to spoil this.

"What are you talking about mom?"

"We are werewolves Demetria. I had to tell you because your cousin was raised with werewolf parents who did things and he will be a little different."

"Well," I said with a fake sigh. "I guess I will just have to adjust."

Jesse jumped down from the stairs and looked at me with a smile. I smiled back.

My mom was so shocked I took it so well.

"So did you tell your parents?"
He looked at me eagerly. I laughed and shook my head no.

"Tell us what?"

Both my parents looked at us with dirty looks.

"Your daughter is a werewolf."

I looked at them with a smiled.

"You did huh?"

Both of my parents said that like they doubted me.

"You did not and how dare you lie to us," she went to swat me.

I was still afraid of them so I hid behind my hands. Jesse grabbed her arm and flipped her on the ground.

"You forgot I'm stronger than you two because my mom was stronger than you both. Don't hit her in my presence. I mean if you want my money that my mom left me."

"He is just like his mother," my mother said and looked at my father.

"I might be but I still have all the family money."

I hid behind Jesse. He turned around and brought me out.

"Show them Demi."

"They will hurt me."

"You got my mom's strength Demi. You are stronger way stronger than either of your parents."

"I will not sit here and hear you bash us. If she is so strong, I want to battle her."

My mom pushed my dad aside and got in my face. I started to shake. She laughed.

"Let's go Demi."

We all walked outside and my mom smiled. I looked at her and she came me knocking me on the ground. Both my parents laughed.

Jesse ran over to me. He looked at me helping me up.

"Remember all the hate and the bullying they did. You are strong. They are just more bullies and what do you do to bullies?"

I stood up and looked at my mom. My eyes flashed yellow and I ran at her.  I did one hit sending her to the other side of the lawn.

My mom and dad looked at me. My fangs were out and my claws were too. I growled and howled.

"Let's play," I said and ran at my mom.

She came at me and I flipped her over. My father came at me and I dropped kicked him.

My parents stood up whimpering. I laughed with Jesse. He walked up to me.

"She is like my mother," my mother said.

I remembered grandma before she died. She was tough.

"Thank you mommy," I said so innocently.

"That was not a compliment. She was an alpha that could destroy any other alpha. Everyone was scared of her. She married your grandfather and he was an alpha too."

"I'm going out to Miley's. Jesse want to come?"

"You can't go."

"Yes I can."

I looked at them and then at Jesse's bike. We climbed on it and headed to Nick and Joe's house.

I saw Miley and Nick sparring. She was having trouble like I did. I got off and she ran to me. We hugged.

"I defeat my parents in a werewolf battle."

"No way," Miley said.

"Yes. I am stronger than both of them. My mom compared me to her mother who apparently was an alpha that everyone was afraid of."

"Well, you aren't an alpha. How do you become an alpha?"

Nick walked up.

"You have to kill another alpha. That is why Zac is so afraid of you Demi. That is why they bit Miley. He knew you would not be able to hurt Miley."