Chapter 2

Well this chapter is full of surprises. Picture on the side is of Adrian.

------------------------------------------------

Adrian's P.O.V

"That's... uhhh... my girlfriend."

"I know. I wanted to see if you were gonna be honest." Well at least he is honest. It's better than him lying about this. "Just forget about her. I'll meet you here tomorrow, and we can ride together." He flashes me a smile. I nod and walk off without saying goodbye.

While laying in my bed, my mind is focused on this Brittany girl. Who would he prefer? Me or her? I hope it's me but it is his decision. Maybe this whole idea of 'excepting' her is just me being blinded by wanting someone to love. Well like they say, out with the old and in with the new.

-------------------------------------------------

Saturday mornings are supposed to be a day where you sleep in. Sadly, my grandmother is coming over so we have to clean everything like how she would do it. We dust, sweep, mop, and put new sheets on the beds just for her arrival. Everyone in our family treats her like the queen herself. All except for my one legendary aunt Michelle.

She was the only 'out' person in my family. My grandmother never brings it up, and I never would have guessed until I noticed she had a lot of 'lady friends'. Hours later my grandma arrives in her black Escalade. She had two hip surgerys that resulted in her limp she has to this day. "Hello grandma." She likes for us to be formal with her. She waves and pulls me in for a tight hug. I wrap my arms around her and give her a tight squeeze.

Her and my mother walk off to the seating room to talk. I head to my room and look at the time. It's 6.30. I decide to get ready for the party at 7:15. I just put on some random matching clothes. Why look good for him? I feel that in a way he did lie to me because he never told me the truth. What if I was just something to play with? Imagine how heartbroken I would be.

---------------------------------------------

At around 8:50, his horn honks. I run downstairs noticing my grandma had left. "I'll be back mom!" I yell through the hallway on my way to the front door. I walk to the car and see that there's a figure in the passenger seat. I get in the back and he looks back at me and says, "What's up? This is Brittany." I look around the seat and see a fake blonde with the face of a goddess. "Hi I'm Brittany. You must be Adrian. Alex talked a lot about you." I blush and she giggles. She turns around and I sit back in my seat. A smug look crawls onto my face. I can't help but feel inferior around her.

Within minutes we're at the party. Cans and red cups litter the yard and make a trail to the front door. The music blares from inside the house. We get inside and I'm separated from Brittany and Alex instantly. I squeeze through the cluster of people to get to the kitchen. In the middle of the kitchen, I see a punch bowl and squeeze my way to it. Could this night get any better?

"Excuse me!" I hear someone yell in my direction. I turn around to see a baby blue shirt. I look up some and see the owner. I feel my eyes pop out my head. His black hair is in spikes and his brown eyes look like melted chocolate. I could get lost looking into them forever. "Uhh," he waves his hand in my face. "Yea sorry, um, DAMN! Sorry about that. It's just... uh wow. Haha." I manage to spit out as I chuckle nervously.

"Yea it's all good. Don't worry about it." He gives me a warm smile and walks off. I get to the kitchen and get a red cup. I go to the punch bowl and pour some of the punch in my cup. I take a sip and the taste was tangy yet sweet. Pineapples float around the rim of the bowl. The color of the punch is a rich red. I sip and sip until I have no more. Then, I get another cup full and walk to the stairs and sit down to collect my thoughts. I feel someone sit down beside me. It's none other than Alex.

"How's the party?" He yells over the music. I glare at him and turn away. Not looking at him, I reply with, "I'm having an ok time. I think that punch was good." He nods and tells me to follow him. He leads me to a set of double doors. He opens it and waits for me to go through. "How's the view?" I look at him confused and look out to the night sky and see a beautiful violet blue colored sky.

The stars are barely visible due to the lights coming from houses and stores below, but the sky was amazing. "Wow." I gasp as he pulls me to him. He stares into my eyes, I see the lust glossed over his. He leans down and crashes his lips on mine. He backs me up against the wall and deepens the kiss. His lips taste like the punch. His tongue is pushed inside my mouth and I moan against his touch. His mouth is cold, but his tongue is hot. He breaks away and breaths out, "Follow me." I follow him to a bedroom. The music is barely audible through the closed door. He pushes the door close and resumes what happened on the terrace.

I'm backed against the bed and pull away gasping for air. He smirks and takes off my jacket. He takes his shirt off and resumes kissing me without warning. I moan and wrap my hands around his neck. He wraps my legs around his waist and leans down deeper. Things move fast and suddenly were both in nothing but our boxers. Suddenly he rips off my boxers and traces kisses down my body to my cock. I shudder at the sensation of the wet hot kisses against my skin.

He sucks and grazes his teeth against my length. I moan and clutch at the sheets in frustration and pleasure. After a few minutes of sucking up and and down, he takes off his own boxers and places himself between my legs. "Wait I'm not ready for that. We're not even together!" He ignores me and continues to slowly push. "You'll like it in just a few minutes. Trust me." I pry against his grip on my legs but it's no use. He's too strong for me to fight off.

He goes further and further until he's all the way in. He stops and pulls out then slams back in. At first I scream and then I moan. "Stop! Alex please stop!" He ignores me and keeps thrusting back and forth. "Somebody please help ME!" I shout and scream but no one comes to my rescue. I try to keep pushing him off but it's no use. Minutes later and he's still going. "STOP-" I'm interupted by a familiar voice.

"What the? Alex what are you doing?!" Alex pushes himself away from me and pulls on his clothes frantically talking. "What? I thought this was Brittany." He pulls on his shirt and runs out the room back downstairs to the oblivious party. I back up against the headboard crying. "Are you ok?" I ignore him and cry. I pull my knees to my chest and rest my head on my knees to sob. I hear him close the door behind him. "Did he force you?" Of course he did, but I'm to sad to say anything? I finally manage to say, "Yes." I cry some more and reach for my clothes. He pulls me into a hug and holds me after I pull my clothes on. He rocks us back and forth. "Don't worry. I'll take care of everything." I cry into his arms. After I have no more tears inside me, I ask, "Can you take me home?"

"Sure." We walk downstairs through the party to the front door. He leads me to a royal blue Chevy Avalanche. He unlocks the door and turns on the heater. When the truck warms up, he asks where I live. Minutes after the silent car drive, I'm in my driveway. I get out and go to his window. He rolls it down and I stare into his beautiful brown eyes. "Thank for everything you did tonight. What's your name?"

"Joey." After he says that, he backs out of the driveway and speeds off. I stand there dazed, confused, and sad at my unfortunate night. I was taken to a high school party, raped, and saved by... Joey. "Well thanks Joey..." I whisper into the silence. I stare at his truck as it disappears into the cold dark night.