Prologue

(Author's Note: Since I don't speak Korean, most language used are in English and some Tagalog, and occasional Korean basic words when I can :0))

XAVIER CHU

He is running for his life. The people he owed money from were chasing him. Panting, he managed to outrun them and hid on the back of the garbage disposal. 

Aissssh!! I hope those bastards go away so I can come out! I'm hungry! Haaahh.... Xavier said to himself panting. He looked out from where he was hiding and checked if they are still there but there was no sign of them. 

Instead of going out on the street where he came from, he went on the back streets and walked cautiously towards his apartment.

He heard his stomach growling. 

Ahhhh, hold on, hold on bastard. I am trying to find food here you see... as he opens his small refrigerator to check if he has still any food left.

He only saw a bottle of soju, tofu and a couple of tomatoes. 

What to do? What to do? I don't have any freaking money in my pocket since those punks chased me and I lost my wallet! Dumb! Dumb! Ahhh, I don't have much choice but to eat these tofu and tomatoes right?  he said looking down on his growling stomach.

He grinned. 

That's his life. Always managing to survive. It's been that way all his life. 

He always managed to survive without anyone. Only using his own means and living each day one day at a time. 

No clear goals, no fears. He doesn't have anybody but himself.

He started biting on the tofu and took a gulp of the soju as he sat on his torn couch. 

He turned the tv on as he bite down on the tofu and slowly forgetting the action of the day.

JASMIN GUANZON

Okayyy Jazz, you're doing great! Perfect! Now move your head to the right...great!! And we're DONE...!  Peaches said, he is her photographer for today's shoot. A magazine cover shoot.

Thanks Peaches! That was fun! Jasmin said as she gave her a quick kiss on his cheeks. He is a one of the few homosexual friend that she has. In fact, she considers him as her bestfriend. They knew each other since high school thus he is one of the few she trusts in the industry.

Jasmin took her bag on the table and took her cellphone out. 

She was waiting for a message. She quickly scrolled through the messages she received while doing the photoshoot. 

Then her eyes lit up. She found it and read it.

It says:  REPORT AT 20H SAME PLACE

She quickly said goodbye to the crew and went to her parked car.

As soon as she started driving she pressed on the speed dial for a familiar number.

Hello her phone call was expected. It was answered in one ring.

I am on the way. See you there. Jasmin said.

No response needed, she hit the gas and drove towards the location she frequents.