Chapter Ten "Awkward Feelings"

Xavier took her to a restaurant five minutes walk away from the apartment. He knew he should be more worried about earning money and getting his debt paid as soon as possible but Jasmin is distracting him, making him not focused on his other priorities. He also keeps getting calls from the girl he was supposed to hook up with but now he had lost interest even with that which is very surprising. If it was a different time and he must admit before meeting Jasmin he would've bedded that girl willingly.

Now it doesn't feel right.

Xavier didn't know what else to say, so he remained quiet. He has to go back tomorrow at the hotel but he was curious what Jasmin is up to tomorrow.

"So what are you doing tomorrow?" Xavier asked casually looking at her before he picked some steamed rice and spinach with the chopsticks and ate it while waiting for her to reply.

Jasmin's mind was wandering and it didn't register immediately what Xavier was asking her. She was thinking what to do next about watching Mr. Han and how to find out what Ji-Hoon's real relationship with him. If he is a casual out-of-business acquaintance or if there is a need for her to watch him,too and get closer to him. Then another surprise, seeing Jun-Kim here in Seoul.

"Sorry what did you say?" Jasmin asked what Xavier said earlier.

Xavier smirked,his eyes widened Aisssh really this girl, she is obviously not listening to me. Is she thinking about those bastards right now? Just thinking about that possibility makes his blood boil. Aissssh seriously, why am I being like this? Am I attracted to this girl?

He cleared his throat, "Hmmm I said, what are you up to tomorrow?

Jasmin replied,"I'm not sure yet,why?" ahh this guy why is he quizzing me for? Do I have to tell him my every move and plan? For real, I should rate him later on when I am done staying in his apartment- apartment is good but the owner is not,too nosy especially for a guy! Jasmin smiled at that thought.

Xavier was taken aback he doesn't know himself why he is curious to know her plans and why in the world is she smiling like that. Now looking at her like that makes his heart beat double.

He scratched his head awkwardly before answering,"Ah nothing I was just making a conversation."

Jasmin nodded.

"Oh I see... (so I don't have to tell you my plans whatsoever then!) she thought to herself. 

"I don't know yet, I might just go to Gangnam or something- I have to look at my travel book and see. I am very spontaneous so we'll see..." Jasmin added, her being polite came out thus she answered and it was true she still has to figure out what her plans are. And now that she remembers, she has to touch base with Agent Lee later and check when he is coming back to Korea.

"Oh alright...eat...I know you were hungry," Xavier said .

Jasmin smiled and took a few bites of the spicy rice cake Xavier recommended.

Xavier ordered a variety of dishes he recommended for her to try.

So far everything she tried here were all good.

She ate silently not aware of the intent glances from Xavier.